A thread dedicated to gt5 and also the psp game

Banned 5 replies
Found 26th Sep 2009
psp version out next thursday

out march 2010 thought i would make a thread, about gt5 on the run up to it coming out,

add trailers new info, new vids etc

no console fanboy arguing

only about gt5

5 Comments

I'll believe it when I finally get it in my grubby mitts!

Original Poster Banned

massmail666;6401675

are those in-game graphics?

some of the ferrai italia is, the 2nd video yes, there are other video il find a good gameplay one

ingame graphics with damage, youtube.com/wat…nel

isn't march 2010 the Japanese release date?
It was only announced for Japan, other regions including ourselves are still waiting for a release date.

Remember a few months ago with that amazon £17 preorder deal and everyone went mad lool! didn't amazon have it set for release late september 2009? :\ where do they get the dates from?

Original Poster Banned

mus_ne;6401845

isn't march 2010 the Japanese release date? It was only announced for … isn't march 2010 the Japanese release date? It was only announced for Japan, other regions including ourselves are still waiting for a release date. Remember a few months ago with that amazon £17 preorder deal and everyone went mad lool! didn't amazon have it set for release late september 2009? :\ where do they get the dates from?

yes to japan, also there is word it will have a worldwide date hopefully the same as japan,

that amazon deal was great shame the cancelled all pre orders, yeah i seen alot of dates from sept- dec lol all other sites kept adjusting there dates lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's tu11
    2. NVR upgrade Issue.12
    3. meaning of op78
    4. Mobile phone advice1014

See more discussions