A tip for people calling Currys customer service

Posted 6th May
Currys customer services are commonly taking 2 hours to answer calls.

So here is a tip for people calling customer service -
their working hours are 9 to 6, but you can call before 9am.

1) call at about 8.58am and start selecting your options... but don't select the final option (I.e. the one that puts you through) or else you will be told they are shut. Usually there are 3 options before you get through, e.g. I pressed "3" "3" "2", so I just didnt press "2"

2) When your phone ticks on to 9am, wait for approximately 5 seconds, then choose your final option. You should get through really fast, in fact I just successfully got through at 9.05am and successfully cancelled an out of stock item.
Community Updates
Top comments
And by sharing this publicly, you have ensured they will be flooded at exactly 9am
7 Comments
And by sharing this publicly, you have ensured they will be flooded at exactly 9am
bozo00706/05/2020 10:04

And by sharing this publicly, you have ensured they will be flooded at …And by sharing this publicly, you have ensured they will be flooded at exactly 9am

Lol, I think you overestimate the number of people reading this discussion thread
booboobeaker06/05/2020 10:34

Lol, I think you overestimate the number of people reading this discussion …Lol, I think you overestimate the number of people reading this discussion thread

Always wondered how many people actually look at discussion tbh
I looked
booboobeaker06/05/2020 10:34

Lol, I think you overestimate the number of people reading this discussion …Lol, I think you overestimate the number of people reading this discussion thread

I think you underestimate the number of people who will find this thread via a Google search.
I wonder will this work with my local gp surgery? They won't even allow people to queue up at the surgery to get an appointment, only by phoning to get an appointment.
So did anyone try it? Worked for me yesterday as .mentioned
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions