Groups

A VERY LONG shot I know but.........Cath Kidston Winnie the Pooh cup

Has anybody any idea of where I can get a Cath Kidston Winnie the Pooh cup please. I had the cup and saucer bought for me for Christmas, unfortunately as they walked in the door, they dropped the bag with mine on the bottom and the cup is in several bits

12 Comments

Original Poster

Thank you both for your help, I have seen the melamine one but mine is china, unfortunately the one on ebay is not the right one, mine has the coloured dots with little pencil drawings. I will see if I can get a picture.

sum786

Item number182317971087

No such listing, and with less than 95% positive feedback, I wouldn't trust them at all.

Please be aware that we do not allow direct links to items on Ebay other than long standing Ebay registered business'
    No auctions or private sellers.

You may give the item number only but no linkage.

MikeT

Please be aware that we do not allow direct links to items on Ebay other … Please be aware that we do not allow direct links to items on Ebay other than long standing Ebay registered business'No auctions or private sellers.You may give the item number only but no linkage.

Thank you.

Original Poster

Managed to change my avatar to the cup I need
    Thank you

Which design is it? Is the spot and balloon one? There seems to be quite a few different ones. Just seen your new post, I'll have a look.

Edited by: "shywallflower" 1st Jan

Where did they buy it from in the first place? (Before they dropped it)

Have you thought about contacting Cath Kidston directly via social media etc?
    Their twitter team seem very helpful and may know of some stock somewhere?

Original Poster

shywallflower

Where did they buy it from in the first place? (Before they dropped it)

The Cath Kidston store, they are out of stock and have been for ages as this is a limited edition that is not being re-stocked apparently.

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Have you thought about contacting Cath Kidston directly via social media … Have you thought about contacting Cath Kidston directly via social media etc? Their twitter team seem very helpful and may know of some stock somewhere?

No, I hadn't ..doh! I will give that a go, got to be worth a try, thank you all so much.

I've contacted a few people for you, if I manage to track one down, I'll let you know

Original Poster

shywallflower

I've contacted a few people for you, if I manage to track one down, I'll … I've contacted a few people for you, if I manage to track one down, I'll let you know

Thank you so much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions