Groups
    EXPIRED

A warm fuzzy feeling - Red Nose Day

It's red nose day so donate and get a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you did something good!

10 Comments

Yep I donated, a nice new set of plates and mugs to the wife so she can serve my dinner and tea up in the way I like it. Plus I got her a new vacuum cleaner on the way. There's my good deed!

On a serious note done my bit, made a whole load of a difference to Radio 1's total figure plus I got to see Ferne's figure in the process

done, wat happen to all the money from last year though, if its still happening?

hey, come peeps , give as much as u can every penny counts, it sooooooooooooo important, give give give and give some more, its a truely good good feeling:)

yep i did do my bit

Why expire? This is a good cause. Okay it is not a deal, but it is publicity for a good cause. Haters are haters, but don't hate people who want to do good. For one night only bend the rules. Think of the Chiiiildreeeen.

blowbrown

Why expire? This is a good cause. Okay it is not a deal, but it is … Why expire? This is a good cause. Okay it is not a deal, but it is publicity for a good cause. Haters are haters, but don't hate people who want to do good. For one night only bend the rules. Think of the Chiiiildreeeen.

maybe because there are more threads of the same thing ! its a red nose day fest on here at the mo!

I work at a special school for boys who all come from deprived backgrounds. Over the past two days they have made us proud. An auction yesterday raising £167 and various items today i.e. the cutting off, of the much loved pony tail! Sponsored silence (not easy for someone with ADHD, but he did it). Sponsored run. About 50% of the money raised will be from staff, but it really warms your heart to see these boys, who should be in receipt of some of the money raised, actually enjoying raising it themselves. Hats off to you lads, well done.

Rugbymum

I work at a special school for boys who all come from deprived … I work at a special school for boys who all come from deprived backgrounds. Over the past two days they have made us proud. An auction yesterday raising £167 and various items today i.e. the cutting off, of the much loved pony tail! Sponsored silence (not easy for someone with ADHD, but he did it). Sponsored run. About 50% of the money raised will be from staff, but it really warms your heart to see these boys, who should be in receipt of some of the money raised, actually enjoying raising it themselves. Hats off to you lads, well done.

good on u and good on all the children for doing there fund rasing, just to say what a fabulous person u r to be helping in the way u do, with all them wonderful!! children, definately hats off to all the children, but a great big hats of to u to and all the staff at ur school.because ur all wonderful to!! xxxxxx

Yep OP your right you do get a nice warm fuzzy feeling after donating..

trayssss

good on u and good on all the children for doing there fund rasing, just … good on u and good on all the children for doing there fund rasing, just to say what a fabulous person u r to be helping in the way u do, with all them wonderful!! children, definately hats off to all the children, but a great big hats of to u to and all the staff at ur school.because ur all wonderful to!! xxxxxx

THANK YOU, I enyoyed it, we have bad days but these were fab days. I will take your comments to school on Monday and thanks again.

trayssss

good on u and good on all the children for doing there fund rasing, just … good on u and good on all the children for doing there fund rasing, just to say what a fabulous person u r to be helping in the way u do, with all them wonderful!! children, definately hats off to all the children, but a great big hats of to u to and all the staff at ur school.because ur all wonderful to!! xxxxxx

Yeah will have to second that, well done Rugbymum..:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767257
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions