Expired

A way to get ALL PS4 games half price.

Found 17th Dec 2013
You need a friend with a PS4 who is willing to go halves. You also need to create a US account.

Okay so basically what you do is either buy the game off Amazon US (Digital version) or topup your US account by $60 which works out to be around £36.

36/2=£18

All PS4 games when they come out will be $59.99 on the US store.

Meaning you will be able to buy any new game, Watchdogs, Infamous and so on for only £18.

You log into the US account on both PS4s and set it as primary on both. You can then log out back to yours and leave the US account.

Just thought I'd share this.
Community Updates
37 Comments
What about delivery and customs?
h4mza

What about delivery and customs?

There's no physical delivery. They send you a code via email. Alternatively you can top up the PSN store directly. Or buy PSN vouchers off eBay.
Edited by: "KM4353" 17th Dec 2013
nice find have some heat......oh....well nice find
Thx KM, another great insight
Game sharing through PSN has been around for years and years
curtis392

... And, I'm lead to believe, illegal.
Edited by: "ei8hty5ive" 18th Dec 2013
ei8hty5ive

but your buying it from america who are always 5 hours behind, they cant catch criminals in the future.
Im confused
i can confirm this works
Cow_Milk

i can confirm this works

Did you manage to get away with the crime of the century then?
splatsplatsplat

but your buying it from america who are always 5 hours behind, they cant … but your buying it from america who are always 5 hours behind, they cant catch criminals in the future.

Best comment of 2013...
Now I just need a friend.

splatsplatsplat

but your buying it from america who are always 5 hours behind, they cant … but your buying it from america who are always 5 hours behind, they cant catch criminals in the future.

Tell that to Tom Cruise!
Edited by: "ei8hty5ive" 18th Dec 2013
This is the same on the PS3 and has been for years - you can do it in the Jap store if you understand the lingo too

The account needs to be made for that country BTW, email address is any, but for physical address just google a high-street shop and use that. You can also get US PSN vouchers off ebay cheap enough too as your credit card wont work for making payments. Bit long really, but the OP is right....you will get games quicker. I was rocking Street fighter 2 HD long before it rocked out here

I dont game share as tried this once before and it use to knock out whoever signed in second if you wanted to play the same game - not sure if that's been resolved?
Edited by: "jinsta" 18th Dec 2013
splatsplatsplat

Aware
Tagged.
deleted57959

This results in whoever has the main account becoming your lord and … This results in whoever has the main account becoming your lord and master unelss you want to lose all your games.....Not worth it for a minute...As mentioned already only 1 player at a time.

Yeah it's not like that with the person I'm doing it with. If you can't trust your friends they're not really your friends.

As for 1 player at a time. I can confirm this is false. As long as both the US account is set to primary on both consoles and you are both not signed into your own accounts. Works fine.
splatsplatsplat

I miss Levi24
Can you confirm this though OP, like, have you actually managed to get this to work on two PS4's with no fuss? As I've asked on Reddit to US users and they've told me that only one user can use their own accounts on the PS4 to play the American accounts games, while the other PS4 user MUST use the American account to play the PS4 games, as it is a secondary account, making it unfair to the person who has that PS4. Otherwise, I'll be doing this with a friend. £18 every time a new game is out? That's an absolute bargain.
jinsta

This is the same on the PS3 and has been for years - you can do it in the … This is the same on the PS3 and has been for years - you can do it in the Jap store if you understand the lingo tooThe account needs to be made for that country BTW, email address is any, but for physical address just google a high-street shop and use that. You can also get US PSN vouchers off ebay cheap enough too as your credit card wont work for making payments. Bit long really, but the OP is right....you will get games quicker. I was rocking Street fighter 2 HD long before it rocked out hereI dont game share as tried this once before and it use to knock out whoever signed in second if you wanted to play the same game - not sure if that's been resolved?

How does the gameshare work then? With my UK account, I've gameshared two games to my friend, and we've gone halves on it, CoD Ghosts and Gran Turismo 6, we've played both of them online together at the same time, even in the same party in most cases. So is this a regional thing? Do the other regions kick you out if someone else is online already playing the game? I'm confused.
f2k8

How does the gameshare work then? With my UK account, I've gameshared two … How does the gameshare work then? With my UK account, I've gameshared two games to my friend, and we've gone halves on it, CoD Ghosts and Gran Turismo 6, we've played both of them online together at the same time, even in the same party in most cases. So is this a regional thing? Do the other regions kick you out if someone else is online already playing the game? I'm confused.

It doesn't kick you out as long as you're not using the same account.
KM4353

It doesn't kick you out as long as you're not using the same account.

I'm going to try it with a cheap game just to test it first. If it works, I'll be doing this for every new release. £18 every time is quality! Especially for FIFA since I get that on day 1 and it's usually £45+ on current gen so I'm guessing next gen will be even more expensive!
f2k8

I'm going to try it with a cheap game just to test it first. If it works, … I'm going to try it with a cheap game just to test it first. If it works, I'll be doing this for every new release. £18 every time is quality! Especially for FIFA since I get that on day 1 and it's usually £45+ on current gen so I'm guessing next gen will be even more expensive!

Remember to set the US account as Primary on both PS4s.
I am willing to do this with someone if you're willing to do it with me.
ei8hty5ive

You've been misled.
You can only have one primary console at a time
Only one primary confirmed. On the primary ps4 other users can use the data, on the non primary ps4 the user has to be logged on using the us account.
eternaldragonuk

Only one primary confirmed. On the primary ps4 other users can use the … Only one primary confirmed. On the primary ps4 other users can use the data, on the non primary ps4 the user has to be logged on using the us account.

Can both people play at the the same time?
curtis392

ei8hty5ive

...and potentially leaves your account open to abuse:

Specifically:
[ hotukdeals.com/dea…914 ]

Other discussions:
[ hotukdeals.com/mis…636 ]
ash7612

Can both people play at the the same time?

yes, both have access to dlc as well, such as battlefield premium maps.
eternaldragonuk

yes, both have access to dlc as well, such as battlefield premium maps.

Hmm I might be tempted in this then. Anyone willing to go halves?
This is not Illegal, its just against Terms and conditions.
jimhuf

This is not Illegal, its just against Terms and conditions.

You're right we should always follow the rules and do everything as we're told.
So how's it possible to play on both if you have one US account with game on it, and can only set one console to primary? Would the U.S. account need a separate PS+ for online to work? Can anyone give me full instructions please?

You can only activate one ps4

KM4353

You need a friend with a PS4 who is willing to go halves. You also … You need a friend with a PS4 who is willing to go halves. You also need to create a US account.Okay so basically what you do is either buy the game off Amazon US (Digital version) or topup your US account by $60 which works out to be around £36.36/2=£18All PS4 games when they come out will be $59.99 on the US store.Meaning you will be able to buy any new game, Watchdogs, Infamous and so on for only £18.You log into the US account on both PS4s and set it as primary on both. You can then log out back to yours and leave the US account.Just thought I'd share this.

splatsplatsplat

Also you are guaranteed to win the lottery becuase you have the numbers 5 hours before they do.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions