Expired

A website tool to get Ebay Feedback for specific items sold by sellers

Found 14th Apr 2014
Came across this website which allows a user to filter by seller and key words of a particular ebay item. A list displaying feedback for the search criteria is then displayed. Useful to find out whether a certain item sold by a seller is receiving favourable feedback or not.

Some people may already know of this website but others may not.

feedbackselector.com/
Community Updates
11 Comments
thanks for sharing, I've moved this to misc as its more of a headsup than a deal.
Fantastic! Always wondered if something like this existed, should be implemented into ebay anyway.

Just tried and it works.
bigflump

thanks for sharing, I've moved this to misc as its more of a headsup than … thanks for sharing, I've moved this to misc as its more of a headsup than a deal.

Thanks. I put it in Freebies as it is a free tool and thought more people may spot it there. No probs about it being in Misc though

I sometimes get a bit fed up with selecting 200 feedbacks and then running a find on page search for the item I am thinking of getting.

As long as I remember to use this, it will be easier to find the relevant feedback.

Agreed a tool like this should be implemened into Ebay.
I just wish it gave the date and time of the feedback too. Oh well.

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this OP. It's still a great website. Have some 'imaginary' heat.
This is brilliant,I'm always saying to OH you'd think there would be a function on Ebay to somehow filter the feedback to the item you're interested in purchasing,with high volume sellers you don't want to trawl though pages of pages of feedback and still not find the relevant ones.

Thanks OP.
Transformers

I just wish it gave the date and time of the feedback too. Oh well. … I just wish it gave the date and time of the feedback too. Oh well. :(Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this OP. It's still a great website. Have some 'imaginary' heat.

It starts with the most recent feedback first,granted it doesn't state the date,but it does go in order.
Thanks for sharing
Didn't know that. Thanks
Totally awesome dude!
Transformers

I just wish it gave the date and time of the feedback too. Oh well. … I just wish it gave the date and time of the feedback too. Oh well. :(Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this OP. It's still a great website. Have some 'imaginary' heat.

deb8z

It starts with the most recent feedback first,granted it doesn't state … It starts with the most recent feedback first,granted it doesn't state the date,but it does go in order.

Perhaps they will add a feature in the future to put the dates in with the results? It should just be a case of including an extra result field/search criteria.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants