A week away from Christmas, calm down & play nice people!!

Found 17th Dec 2017
Well, deary me.......... having my usual morning browse with the first coffee of the day and I can't believe the abuse people are levelling at one another on a site aimed at helping each another to save a few quid!

Calling people names, having a go at other users and then blocking them so they can't respond, people acting as though they are higher, mightier and more worthy than other users because they wouldn't use a particular item / store when others would. Even found myself responding negatively in defence of posters, to negative posts, which just perpetuates the issues....

Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! This nasty stuff make the entire community look bad, gives out bad vibes to the readers of these posts, and goes against the message of christmas

Calm down, grab your fave tipple, and play nice pleaseeeeeeee!! Happy Crimbo everyone
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
To be fair they should be nice all year not just Xmas.
Not everyone is grumpy on here you also have ----
  • Happy. ...
  • Sleepy. ...
  • Dopey. ...
  • Bashful. ...
  • Sneezy.
  • Merry Christmas to one and all
I posted up a deal I thought was a bargain and got abuse for having the wrong picture. (Generic beauty pic from retailer)It was my first time posting and wasn’t really sure of what I was doing. I don’t think I’ll post again.
Original Poster
Understandable. I double and treble check anything I post knowing there are those who will look for an issue and crap all over it given the chance lol. Rise above it mate and keep on posting, ignore the the grammar police and nit pickers x
20 Comments
Original Poster
adhkarzf4 m ago

true enough
Lol internet is all the same. I had an interesting thought the other day being when we hve our little disagreements in forums etc due to usernames obviously making us basically anonymud i wonder how many times we are having battles and slinging insults with people we actually know or spend tine with day to day and dont even know it. Perhaps even people we live with lol
32784327-Nq6Up.jpg
But it's fun.
It's a week tomorrow.
Original Poster
MSK.37 m ago

It's a week tomorrow.

You got me feel better? Lol xx
clairelou2919 m ago

You got me feel better? Lol xx

No, cause I always feel at the peak of brilliance
Not everyone is grumpy on here you also have ----
  • Happy. ...
  • Sleepy. ...
  • Dopey. ...
  • Bashful. ...
  • Sneezy.
  • Merry Christmas to one and all
I posted up a deal I thought was a bargain and got abuse for having the wrong picture. (Generic beauty pic from retailer)It was my first time posting and wasn’t really sure of what I was doing. I don’t think I’ll post again.
Original Poster
Understandable. I double and treble check anything I post knowing there are those who will look for an issue and crap all over it given the chance lol. Rise above it mate and keep on posting, ignore the the grammar police and nit pickers x
I'd like to see more drama in the Deals section, tbh
Welcome to MISC
come here in a week and there will still be a few sad souls(me included)
Bah humbug
dunno46 m ago

I'd like to see more drama in the Deals section, tbh

32787552-b9Yq0.jpg
Vgoddard1 h, 34 m ago

I posted up a deal I thought was a bargain and got abuse for having the …I posted up a deal I thought was a bargain and got abuse for having the wrong picture. (Generic beauty pic from retailer)It was my first time posting and wasn’t really sure of what I was doing. I don’t think I’ll post again.

Take no notice of the them

32787759-HGJq5.jpg

Only joking
clairelou293 h, 51 m ago

Understandable. I double and treble check anything I post knowing there …Understandable. I double and treble check anything I post knowing there are those who will look for an issue and crap all over it given the chance lol. Rise above it mate and keep on posting, ignore the the grammar police and nit pickers x

“Triple” not treble. See what i did there 😋
Original Poster
123batman32118 m ago

“Triple” not treble. See what i did there 😋

Nee naw nee naw nee naw **flashy lights** lol
Edited by: "clairelou29" 17th Dec 2017
Just saying ?
Vgoddard6 h, 22 m ago

I posted up a deal I thought was a bargain and got abuse for having the …I posted up a deal I thought was a bargain and got abuse for having the wrong picture. (Generic beauty pic from retailer)It was my first time posting and wasn’t really sure of what I was doing. I don’t think I’ll post again.

Don't worry about it I can't spell so most of the things I wanted to post have been posted by the time I have written out what I was posting on a piece of paper never mind then trying to find the right picture to use as long as the picture is relivent in some way does it really make that much of a difference and some times you might not have the exact pictures to use at hand when posting like if you see a deal when out after a shop has Closed and it was an in store deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions