Groups

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. Careful, he said, CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! Youre cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? Theyre going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when youre cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Dont forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!

The wife stared at him. What in the world is wrong with you? You think I dont know how to fry a couple of eggs?

The husband calmly replied, I just wanted to show you what it feels like when Im driving.

36 Comments

Banned

loooooooooooool

funny cause its true

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.fwditon.com/attachments/2008/8/29/121997400474_ATT.gif[/CENTER]

This is why you have a huge one (post count).

Original Poster

ODB_69;3181509

looooooooooooolfunny cause its true

Morning ODB .. did you have a good week-end?
    (You change your Avvy more than me & that's saying something!)

... then she smacks him one. :giggle:
    joking of course, no harm was done to any males.

Original Poster

Abvance;3181514

This is why you have a huge one (post count).

You are so right Abvance, well spotted ;-) & it's grown even bigger now :w00t: !!

Banned

lol

salder21;3181549

lol

you look pretty today salder... :giggle:

Original Poster

MissRoo;3181537

... then she smacks him one. :giggle:joking of course, no harm was done … ... then she smacks him one. :giggle:joking of course, no harm was done to any males.

:lol:
    Morning MissRoo .. what you up to today?

Original Poster

salder21;3181549

lol

Have you had a bit of 'a change' today Salder ? :?

Banned

snowtiger;3181531

Morning ODB .. did you have a good week-end?(You change your Avvy more … Morning ODB .. did you have a good week-end?(You change your Avvy more than me & that's saying something!)

yh ta...didnt do much...just got drunk as per...:thumbsup:
    how was yours? anything good?

lol..yh been thinking about bringing old 'Noddy' back for a while now:-D

snowtiger;3181554

:lol: Morning MissRoo .. what you up to today?

morning, oh i dont know.. i should maybe move away from the computer tho :roll: and do something constructive..

you up to anything special?

ODB_69;3181569

lol..yh been thinking about bringing old 'Noddy' back for a while now:-D

i didnt even realise it was you :roll: silly me

Banned

MissRoo;3181578

i didnt even realise it was you :roll: silly me

lol...I should have flirted with Snowtiger...you would have realised it was me then :-D

ODB_69;3181593

lol...I should have flirted with Snowtiger...you would have realised it … lol...I should have flirted with Snowtiger...you would have realised it was me then :-D

you? surely not... :whistling: .. :lol: im joking. I only realised as she quoted you and i literally went 'eh' :roll: looks like its one of those days!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3181569

yh ta...didnt do much...just got drunk as per...:thumbsup:how was yours? … yh ta...didnt do much...just got drunk as per...:thumbsup:how was yours? anything good?[COLOR=darkred]Yeah great week-end thanks, got to see family & started getting the kitchen ready for decorating![/COLOR][COLOR=darkred](should be seeing to it now!) .............. just 10 more mins! lol[/COLOR]lol..yh been thinking about bringing old 'Noddy' back for a while now:-D

[COLOR=darkred]This one is good :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Original Poster

MissRoo;3181575

morning, oh i dont know.. i should maybe move away from the computer tho … morning, oh i dont know.. i should maybe move away from the computer tho :roll: and do something constructive.. [COLOR=darkred]ohh.. I've been trying to do this for the past hour now ... sometimes you just have to 'give in' and be lazy :-D[/COLOR]you up to anything special?

[COLOR=darkred]Decorating today ....................... lots to do (not even dressed yet!) :w00t:[/COLOR]

im always giving in snowtiger..its not good!! I will, i have all day (phew)

Get dressed!! - there ive said it, so if you dont move now.. you only have yourself to blame. :giggle:

what you decorating? (realises asking a question will only make you stay longer, doh)

Banned

MissRoo;3181550

you look pretty today salder... :giggle:

snowtiger;3181561

Have you had a bit of 'a change' today Salder ? :?

yes just had the op ;-) lol

Banned

jellybaby22;3181748

looooool love the joke....take it the joke is..she was making him … looooool love the joke....take it the joke is..she was making him breakfast......cos lets face it..that never happens :giggle:

well after last night, you ended up making me breakfast this morning ;-) lol x

Original Poster

MissRoo;3181678

im always giving in snowtiger..its not good!! I will, i have all day … im always giving in snowtiger..its not good!! I will, i have all day (phew)Get dressed!! - there ive said it, so if you dont move now.. you only have yourself to blame. :giggle:[COLOR=darkred]The last time I looked at the clock it was only 8 o/c :w00t: I think I must go through some kind of strange ''time-warp'' when I get on the comp' :? time flies .. hehe[/COLOR]what you decorating? (realises asking a question will only make you stay longer, doh)

[COLOR=darkred]I'm doing the kitchen ... nothing to drastic! Just tidying up a bit really .. I have cupboards etc & tiles on 2 walls so only 2 walls to paint & ceiling (have an old flat cap to wear while doing this!) (looks real tastey too) ... & a bit of glossing here 'n' there.[/COLOR]

snowtiger;3181769

[COLOR=darkred]I'm doing the kitchen ... nothing to drastic! Just tidying … [COLOR=darkred]I'm doing the kitchen ... nothing to drastic! Just tidying up a bit really .. I have cupboards etc & tiles on 2 walls so only 2 walls to paint & ceiling (have an old flat cap to wear while doing this!) (looks real tastey too) ... & a bit of glossing here 'n' there.[/COLOR]

oh i know that feeling... time really does fly on here.

haha flat cap!! ...but of course, rather fetching.

Well sounds like a plan.. but maybe you should start now, rather than at 8 tonight .. still sounds ok, id actually like to have a mission today. I shall have to think something up.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3181748

looooool love the joke....take it the joke is..she was making him … looooool love the joke....take it the joke is..she was making him breakfast......cos lets face it..that never happens :giggle:

phew .. tbh I never cook in the mornings, at week-ends my OH always cooks breakfast, as he did on our very first brekky all those millions of years ago :roll: :)bless him!.

Original Poster

salder21;3181693

yes just had the op ;-) lol

How dare you !! :w00t: oh no you haven't mate !!!!!!!
    :oops: nerve
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white]..[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white] [/COLOR]

i hardely cook, im not sure if i can.. its just lazyness i think. but i dont have a family to feed..so thats my excuse.

Banned

jellybaby22;3181779

lol now see anyone reading this ..who knows me..knows u are telling … lol now see anyone reading this ..who knows me..knows u are telling fibs..:giggle:thats impossible..if I had cooked your breakfast..you wouldnt be typing on here..u'd be dead.....no one survives eating anything I cook..:giggle:

unless its a ready meal or microchips

you having spaghetti hoops today?:whistling:

Banned

jellybaby22;3181779

lol now see anyone reading this ..who knows me..knows u are telling … lol now see anyone reading this ..who knows me..knows u are telling fibs..:giggle:thats impossible..if I had cooked your breakfast..you wouldnt be typing on here..u'd be dead.....no one survives eating anything I cook..:giggle:

lol only because you are lying and telling them it isnt true ;-) lol

i have managed to survive hun, it was actually amazing - the breakfast wasnt that bad either ;-) lol

Banned

snowtiger;3181806

How dare you !! :w00t: oh no you haven't mate !!!!!!! :oops: … How dare you !! :w00t: oh no you haven't mate !!!!!!! :oops: nerve[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]

lmao that took me a little while - i meant operation

had the op too tho lol x

Banned

jellybaby22;3181879

now u def are lying...pretty good would be amazing.....:w00t:

lol 2 secs and ill fix it xx

Banned

salder21;3181899

lol 2 secs and ill fix it xx

:w00t:
    STRANGE

Thats what she said :whistling:

Banned

ODB_69;3181910

:w00t:STRANGEThats what she said :whistling:

lol :thumbsup:

Banned

jellybaby22;3181947

looooooooooooooolPMSL.....:p

same time again tonight?

Banned

wait that avi doesnt quite work does it, its meant to point at the user below me but instead points to my username!! lol

Banned

salder21;3182027

wait that avi doesnt quite work does it, its meant to point at the user … wait that avi doesnt quite work does it, its meant to point at the user below me but instead points to my username!! lol

loooooool

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/VampireLaserDisco/self-ownage.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/chainchompboke/vader-fail.jpg

salder21;3182027

wait that avi doesnt quite work does it, its meant to point at the user … wait that avi doesnt quite work does it, its meant to point at the user below me but instead points to my username!! lol

:lol:

Banned

lol fixed it now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions