Groups

a Wii question

Does the wii come with a scart connector or HD cable?
    If it comes with scart, can you get a HD connector for it?
    If so, linky please

8 Comments

No HD cable as the wii is not HD.

you can buy a componant cable though to get the best pic if you have a HD tv.

Comes with standard definition scart cable.

The Wii is not capable of HD output but you can get component cables for it which do sharpen up the image quite a bit.

Look in local game store or search amazon for the component cables, i think ours was about £14 from game.

Comes with AV connction y/w/r and scart adapter

It comes with just composite cable. You can buy scart or component seperately but official component one is hard to find at the moment.

Original Poster

symbian;4649228

It comes with just composite cable. You can buy scart or component … It comes with just composite cable. You can buy scart or component seperately but official component one is hard to find at the moment.

Paddy_o_furniture;4649219

Comes with AV connction y/w/r and scart adapter

spann3rs;4649215

Comes with standard definition scart cable.The Wii is not capable of HD … Comes with standard definition scart cable.The Wii is not capable of HD output but you can get component cables for it which do sharpen up the image quite a bit.Look in local game store or search amazon for the component cables, i think ours was about £14 from game.

shanecr;4649210

No HD cable as the wii is not HD.you can buy a componant cable though to … No HD cable as the wii is not HD.you can buy a componant cable though to get the best pic if you have a HD tv.

starsparkle2311;4649186

not sure, but it comes with everything needed to play on tv, ie, if you … not sure, but it comes with everything needed to play on tv, ie, if you buy, you can play straight away (apart from online of course)Sorry skusey, i have an old tv, not sure about posh HD tv's, check below posts,lol

many thanks for your input, I love you all

shanecr;4649232

]http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4256

That's the one i use, I got it when the exchange rate was nearly 2 to 1 so it was about £3 now its about £4.
    This is a good cable and works as well as the £15 ones from Game, Gamestaion etc and it is def better then scart if you have a HD TV

Hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      3. love affairs1756
      4. Charles Wilson Voucher11

See more discussions