Groups

A wonderful world full of Colour...................... Magnificent pictures!

A World of Colour................ Magnificent pictures!

(click link in post 2 for slideshow)

10 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER][SIZE=6]]Click for slideshow[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=6](yes it's safe!)[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

A wonderful world full of Colour...................... Magnificent pictures!

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/6/20071105085503_12.gif[/CENTER]

Great pictures, particularly liked the fox one.

Original Poster

Annie1508;3706232

Great pictures, particularly liked the fox one.

Morning Annie .. Yes I noticed that one as I thought of Chesso!

Original Poster

Chesso if you see this ...
    What are those little fox's called that you like? The ones with the pointy ears?

Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing.

snowtiger;3706516

Chesso if you see this ... What are those little fox's called that you … Chesso if you see this ... What are those little fox's called that you like? The ones with the pointy ears?

A very good morning to all you people in this beautiful world, especially to you snowtiger (mwaah) for the stunning slide-show. :thumbsup:

I will put a link to this thread in the photos one.

Foxes like 'me'?
    Fennec foxes - cutissimo!:-D

Looks like I'm in a good mood - despite my internet being crawl speed.:roll:

Original Poster

chesso;3706872

A very good morning to all you people in this beautiful world, especially … A very good morning to all you people in this beautiful world, especially to you snowtiger (mwaah) for the stunning slide-show. I will put a link to this thread in the photos one.Foxes like 'me'? Fennec foxes - cutissimo!:-DLooks like I'm in a good mood - despite my internet being crawl speed.:roll:

You sound very happy Chesso .. xx .. good for you ;-)
    (bit early for teh wine:whistling:heehee)
    Fennec ...... that's what I was looking for thankyou .. :thumbsup:
    ( clue in crossword )

snowtiger;3708095

You sound very happy Chesso .. xx .. good for you ;-)(bit early for … You sound very happy Chesso .. xx .. good for you ;-)(bit early for teh wine:whistling:heehee)Fennec ...... that's what I was looking for thankyou .. :thumbsup:( clue in crossword )

Always pleased to help:thumbsup:
    I am happy - I expect it'll pass.:)

snowtiger;3705995

A wonderful world full of Colour...................... Magnificent … A wonderful world full of Colour...................... Magnificent pictures!

Are they your own pictures?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010

See more discussions