Found 9th Jan 2011
I know it sounds ridiculous but if you were to create another world, what would it be? i thought money/currency would be something i would change. thoughts?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
43 Comments

Thats called communism, its been tried and hasn't worked. Why would anyone want to train to be a doctor for 7 years and get the same as someone who cleans bins.

Banned

No men

Banned

Without money/currency how could a world possibly operate? No one would work for free. It would be a case of having to find your own food, cut your own hair, find your own soap etc. Lol

Banned

whatsThePoint

You basing that on working for a wage already existing, if it hadn't come … You basing that on working for a wage already existing, if it hadn't come about you wouldn't know what it was, animals get by just fine without cash, well apart from the ones we eat etc

I know what your saying, but WHY would you want to remove this from a world? Don't think it would be much fun.

No cars or motorways - carts and tracks would be cute!

fridgehead

Thats called communism, its been tried and hasn't worked. Why would … Thats called communism, its been tried and hasn't worked. Why would anyone want to train to be a doctor for 7 years and get the same as someone who cleans bins.

That is not how communism works.

Banned

fridgehead

Thats called communism, its been tried and hasn't worked. Why would … Thats called communism, its been tried and hasn't worked. Why would anyone want to train to be a doctor for 7 years and get the same as someone who cleans bins.

Capitalism hardly working for the the majority of the planet's population either...

Banned

whatsThePoint

But has cash really benefited anyone apart from a lucky few, wouldn't a … But has cash really benefited anyone apart from a lucky few, wouldn't a world where everyone has none because its not needed be better than a world where most doen't have enough to meet their needs

I think we will agree to disagree. of corse cash comes with problems.. But all in all it's what makes the world go around. imagine if cash never come into play? The world wouldn't be anywhere near as advanced. also we would have more poverty because no one would be able to aid the poor and sick. I'm talking hospitals etc.. No one is going to be there.

The world would mostly rely on volunteers. the police, fire service,paramedics etc...

Just how I see it.

Money,cash,wonga call it what you want it is all a con and is being used to manipulate the path that the money changers want us to follow.......for your education you may want to watch "the money masters" on youtube (_;)

DLM

No men

= no world

No dancing on ice

Banned

splatsplatsplat

= no world

Why?

DLM

Why?

Are you being serious? You don't know how people are made... oO

DLM

Why?

Maybe because they have ball bags which are definitely required for procreation of sproglets?

Banned

jonny619447

Are you being serious? You don't know how people are made... oO

I guess in her defence in this "new world" hypothetical scenario then men may not actually be needed.

nikkib123

Maybe because they have ball bags which are definitely required for … Maybe because they have ball bags which are definitely required for procreation of sproglets?

You have such a way with words.
Almost Shakespearean.

thesaint

You have such a way with words.Almost Shakespearean.

Thanks X)

master_chief

I guess in her defence in this "new world" hypothetical scenario then men … I guess in her defence in this "new world" hypothetical scenario then men may not actually be needed.

I thought we had to go by "current world" rules... ok, I want women to come with an off button

Banned

nikkib123

Maybe because they have ball bags which are definitely required for … Maybe because they have ball bags which are definitely required for procreation of sproglets?

I know but surely we have a enough of the white stuff now for us to get rid of them soon.

Money,cash,wonga call it what you want it is all a con and is being used to manipulate the path that the money changers want us to follow.......for your education you may want to watch "the money masters" on youtube (_;)

Banned

whatsThePoint

As we've no experience of a world that hasn't got trading your time for … As we've no experience of a world that hasn't got trading your time for reward, its hard to say what would of evolved, but in the early days most things were invented/discovered out of wanting to know/benifit others, not the thought they'd be making millions out of it, so yes we could possible be as advanced if not more so because you wouldn't have people suing if you slightly breached their copyright

Look no further than the open source software scene to give you a modern idea of your point.

DLM

I know but surely we have a enough of the white stuff now for us to get … I know but surely we have a enough of the white stuff now for us to get rid of them soon.

Ooooh, so in your world, get rid of current men, then use sperm banks to gender select female embryos only?

A world where you could trade like 2 chickens for a sheep etc.

Lol jk a world were there is terminator machines slapping each other.

Fat birds!

would the sheep be male as she's band them? x

Ask the twins lol

bluejoff1

would the sheep be male as she's band them? x

farhadmaster

Ask the twins lol

OMG, did you just type that X)

nikkib123

Facepalm material that haha

It had to happen X)

nikkib123

farhadmaster

It had to happen X)

Made me laugh, i'll give you that!

Inb4 pics of the twins. (This happened in my other thread, the pics are still theere X) )

you've not seen my photo bucket account have you? x

Link? x

bluejoff1

you've not seen my photo bucket account have you? x

farhadmaster

Link? x

lulz straight to the point X)

no religion

No processed or prepared food.

cannyscot

No processed or prepared food.

u cant get rid of that i've only just discovered it due to be coeliac all my life, sallright 4 u lucky sods had it the last 30yrs

its very funny to listen to all the people complaining of the evils of cash, remember people cash "Isn't" real, its just a concept.....

Original Poster

jeeeez lumoruk ur just weird.

lumoruk

not … not stalking[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/bluejoff1]http://www.youtube.com/user/bluejoff1[/url]

Banned

d.brightside

jeeeez lumoruk ur just weird.

come on, your 11th post and you post that?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions