Groups
    EXPIRED

A3 All in One Printer

Hiya,

we are after an A3 All in One Printer. The requirement is sooooooooo complicated. It has to print A3 size, have an Ethernet Port and the Fax has to have a feeder (so that you're not scanning one page at a time?) Oh, also, the printer has to support Linux/Ubuntu.

Is there anything around that fits all the above spec? Especially at a reasonable price?

Rep waiting.

Thanx in advance.

7 Comments

Does it need to scan/fax A3 as well as print it? Also, do you need duplex scanning/faxing or is a one sided automatic feeder good enough?

Brother do a couple like the MFC-6490CW

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;7734348

Does it need to scan/fax A3 as well as print it? Also, do you need duplex … Does it need to scan/fax A3 as well as print it? Also, do you need duplex scanning/faxing or is a one sided automatic feeder good enough?Brother do a couple like the MFC-6490CW

Hiya, thanx for your reply. No it just needs to print A3 and one sided feeder is fine.:thumbsup:

I can only find the Brother printers that are sensibly priced
    brother.a1stores.co.uk/BM/…bfQ

Once you move over to HP, then they are priced in their £1000's

I think Epson do a few A3 printers, but I don't know what their Linux support is like.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;7734624

]Brother MFC5890CN]Linux drivers are downloadable here

Fantastic, my hubby went and bought this yesterday and got 10% off from the Manager!! !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

jazminkennedy;7786636

Fantastic, my hubby went and bought this yesterday and got 10% off from … Fantastic, my hubby went and bought this yesterday and got 10% off from the Manager!! !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done

Could you please advise after you have used for a month or 2 how you get on wit it,as I have a use for something like this :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones57
      2. Buying crypto currencies22
      3. Sky or virgin66
      4. Best graphics card between £100-£15022

See more discussions