Groups
    EXPIRED

A4 Paper 500 sheets online deals

Anyone know where I can get packs of plain A4 paper? I know you can easily pick them up from WHSmiths but I have a 40 minute walk from town so am looking for an online retailer that can delivery to save me carrying them home. I don't want to pay more than the usual price in retailers (usually 2 packs of 500 sheets for £5 deals)

5 Comments

Hi there, I usually buy mine from the supermarket. Tescos does something like £1.97 per pack for basic plain A4 paper. Otherwise Woolworths? If you buy from a stationery company you usually have to buy a box which is 5 reams (5 packs). Hope that helps.

Original Poster

bluelotus;1567075

Hi there, I usually buy mine from the supermarket. Tescos does something … Hi there, I usually buy mine from the supermarket. Tescos does something like £1.97 per pack for basic plain A4 paper. Otherwise Woolworths? If you buy from a stationery company you usually have to buy a box which is 5 reams (5 packs). Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info, is it 500 sheets for that price? If it is it's a good price (unless the paper is thin) I might end up picking some up from there but I don't really like supporting tesco.

Hi, last time I placed an order with svp.co.uk (they give quidco too). Basically the paper is £2.49 each, or 5 for £11.75. (svp.co.uk/pro…=78)
    The delivery is dear, but if you could go for discount delivery item svp.co.uk/cat…ery, where you buy one of this item and you get everything delivered for 99p.
    That is normally what I do with svp.

Morrisons is great at under £2 a pack

TESCO is the one, its 500 sheets of 80gsm paper (80gsm is the standard thickness for printers, etc) - I haven't checked out morisson's yet, but will be doing!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT45
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33

See more discussions