Found 29th Jun 2010
After finding a site (from another thread) that can help make block style posters I am in need of some good photo paper for the printer.

I've not got a proper photo printer or anything (Epson Sx115). But will hopefully be good enough to get a fair print from. Cant imagine I need any professional or top of the range stuff.

I have no idea where to look for photo paper. Unsure on how much I want/need as the first print will give me an idea on if I want more done. say a 10 pack or similar for now.

Any links and/or info is greatly appreciated.

8 Comments

i got my mum a couple of packs of photo paper from poundland, they did matt and glossy finish and her printouts were great. i think it was a pack of 15/20 a4 for £1
it was a couple of months ago but as far as i know they still sell the glossy at least

Original Poster

tatemze;8936384

i got my mum a couple of packs of photo paper from poundland, they did … i got my mum a couple of packs of photo paper from poundland, they did matt and glossy finish and her printouts were great. i think it was a pack of 15/20 a4 for £1it was a couple of months ago but as far as i know they still sell the glossy at least

Never though of poundshops, thanks. Unsure if our local shop is poundland but still may be worth a shot. May look in Jesposps but can see them hiking the price a bit.

I was expecting something silly like £5+ for 10 sheets :oops:

ebay as well for a bargain

Epson C13S042178 Glossy Photo Paper / A4 / 20 Sheets - £3.79 delivered @ ]Play.

checked today, my poundland had a pack of 15 for £1, glossy only

Original Poster

tatemze;8948658

checked today, my poundland had a pack of 15 for £1, glossy only

Wow, thank you again. :thumbsup:

Will hopefully be in town tomorrow to see what my local £shops have for offer. If not, I think the play ones listed look good when topcash is added.

Original Poster

Unfortunately my local pound shop had 5 for a pound.

Ebay seems the best ATM. Been told by a friend that bulk buying is the best for the price. Just a matter of digging through the masses and calculating price V quantity.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions