Groups
    EXPIRED

A5 Guillotine required

Anyone source a decent A5 paper guillotine as cheap as poss? Wont need to cope with large cut runs.

Many thanks

14 Comments

Ryman The Stationer do an A4 one for £19.99. I know they do an A5 one too, as I bought one a couple of months ago, afraid I can't remember the price though.

Really pleased with the one I've got, very good quality, and it has had quite a lot of usage.

Original Poster

cheers - was really looking for something a little cheaper - have found on EBAY but P+P takes it over £20

I know it is cheaper than the A4 one, but couldn't tell you exactly right now. I'll be able to find out on Tuesday.

Original Poster

That would be great - thanks - I look forward to your update!

I thought you wanted one of these for a minute there
    http://stoneywageslave.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/guillotine.jpg

the works sell them for as little as £10 i think.. if not less.. when i needed one the other week i popped over to my local school art block to use one hehe..

You're in luck. Original price £12.99, now reduced to £9.99!

If you haven't got a Ryman near you, or they don't have any, let me know, I can always arrange to pick one up when I'm at work one day and send it on if that's of any help.

Original Poster

Thats the sort of price! Thanks very much for the offer to post - what would the P+P cost be or do rymans do it for free?

many thanks again

No free delivery that I'm aware of, but I do work in a Post Office, so that'll be useful! I'll find out the weight and check on delivery prices later, and post up the details tonight.

OK NPA, I can do it all in with postage for £13.00 by First Class, or £12.50 Second Class.

Let me know what you think, and if you want me to sort it for you. Payment by PayPal would be best for me, if I could add 50p on to cover the fees?

saintmich82

OK NPA, I can do it all in with postage for £13.00 by First Class, or … OK NPA, I can do it all in with postage for £13.00 by First Class, or £12.50 Second Class.Let me know what you think, and if you want me to sort it for you. Payment by PayPal would be best for me, if I could add 50p on to cover the fees?

Any news on whether you want this? Can get it out tomorrow if you let me know tonight!

Original Poster

Sorry but been away for a little while - dont rush - I will post again over weekend either way after confirming whether wife still wants the trimmer!

Thanks anyway - rep added

NPA

Sorry but been away for a little while - dont rush - I will post again … Sorry but been away for a little while - dont rush - I will post again over weekend either way after confirming whether wife still wants the trimmer!Thanks anyway - rep added

Okie doke, no probs. I'll be able to get if for you up until next Wednesday - after that, I'm on holiday for a week due to my impending wedding!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions