Groups
    EXPIRED

A5 Notepads, Project Books, Highest Quality

I'm looking to buy a few hard backed, smart looking A5 notepads and project books. No stupid colours, ugly designs. Grey or Black with a clean cover and possibly an insert for you to print of a card to go inside.

I don't mind paying more. I want them to all match and have a nice set I can buy in bulk now and continue using for awhile.

also what's the best looking calculator you can buy?

8 Comments

you should check out Tesco mate. Plenty of good affordable stationary...

Original Poster

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2802/0310080560.jpg

I've already been in Tesco they only sold two brands, Oxford and Pukka. Both looked cheap and nasty.

Why is it all aimed at children? I want to keep notes and have them all in books that I can hold on to.

What about Viking Direct, Ryman or try the Moleskin range notebooks (Amazon were cheapest for those a while ago).

Try ]Moleskine. These can be found on Amazon etc.

HTH.

shopaholic;6245206

What about Viking Direct, Ryman or try the Moleskin range notebooks … What about Viking Direct, Ryman or try the Moleskin range notebooks (Amazon were cheapest for those a while ago).

Beat me to it :oops:

We use ]these at wrok, they look smart.

Original Poster

Never heard of Moleskine before, they look just what I'm after. Thanks shopapholic, I think you've cracked it.

Some of the reviews are quite passionate in their praise. Love to see people still care!

sparc;6245294

Never heard of Moleskine before, they look just what I'm after. Thanks … Never heard of Moleskine before, they look just what I'm after. Thanks shopapholic, I think you've cracked it.Some of the reviews are quite passionate in their praise. Love to see people still care!

No worries.
    I buy my husband a Moleskin diary every year and this year when there was an offer at Amazon bought a few to give as quality xmas pressies!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions