Groups

A95x android box

I got my first ever android box a95x yesterday setup WiFi etc and can go to YouTube or other channels but no sound at all. Check TV volume and box settings as well they all on. All ok when I switch to sky but no sound when I connect the box. Any help plz? Thanx

3 Comments

How is it connected? HDMI?
    Have you tried the known working HDMI cable from your SKY box?

Original Poster

Scoobster69

How is it connected? HDMI?Have you tried the known working HDMI cable … How is it connected? HDMI?Have you tried the known working HDMI cable from your SKY box?

After 4 hrs of mess with TV remot and checking all the settings (but I don't change anything) went back to box to swith it off and here you go sounds working lol don't know how. Oh and yes try 2 different hdmis last night.thanx for the reply

ehsangreat

After 4 hrs of mess with TV remot and checking all the settings (but I … After 4 hrs of mess with TV remot and checking all the settings (but I don't change anything) went back to box to swith it off and here you go sounds working lol don't know how. Oh and yes try 2 different hdmis last night.thanx for the reply

​no problem, glad it's working OK now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions