Groups

AA

A

14 Comments

Contact three for codes if not take to your local mobile shop one minute job should charge you no more than a fiver which is still overpricing

Original Poster

3 is charging £15 for the code...

bhara

Contact three for codes if not take to your local mobile shop one minute … Contact three for codes if not take to your local mobile shop one minute job should charge you no more than a fiver which is still overpricing

How can say charging more then a fiver for this model is over priced it's tenner unlock allday long

spitroast

Banned

bhara

Contact three for codes if not take to your local mobile shop one minute … Contact three for codes if not take to your local mobile shop one minute job should charge you no more than a fiver which is still overpricing

why don't you open an unlocking shop and do everything for free then if you think £5 is over priced?

spit roast

How can say charging more then a fiver for this model is over priced … How can say charging more then a fiver for this model is over priced it's tenner unlock allday longspitroast

shouldnt be more then a fiver,
    ten pounds is double what any shop charge in london

colinsunderland

why don't you open an unlocking shop and do everything for free then if … why don't you open an unlocking shop and do everything for free then if you think £5 is over priced?

pay for the shop and i will !!

Banned

bhara

pay for the shop and i will !!

why? you seem to expect people paying for shops to do it for under a fiver so why not set an example and show everyone how you can pay the bills and unlock for a couple of quid a time?
    Why do you think a fiver is overpriced?

Original Poster

colinsunderland

why? you seem to expect people paying for shops to do it for under a … why? you seem to expect people paying for shops to do it for under a fiver so why not set an example and show everyone how you can pay the bills and unlock for a couple of quid a time?Why do you think a fiver is overpriced?

come on people... stop arguing...why is it always soo hot in here :))

bhara

shouldnt be more then a fiver,ten pounds is double what any shop charge … shouldnt be more then a fiver,ten pounds is double what any shop charge in london

You willl find it will be atleast a tenner in London

spitroast

spit roast

You willl find it will be atleast a tenner in Londonspitroast

I appreciate you know you business as youve been around a long time
    but in truth cant be bothered to argue
    but i can point you in the direction of many shops who would do it for a fiver
    i appreciate some shops in more affluent areas would sell for £10.

Banned

bhara

I appreciate you know you business as youve been around a long time ;)but … I appreciate you know you business as youve been around a long time ;)but in truth cant be bothered to arguebut i can point you in the direction of many shops who would do it for a fiveri appreciate some shops in more affluent areas would sell for £10.

so why is a fiver overpriced?

Which shops in London only charge a fiver, I know a lot of phone shops down there (as does spitroast) and I don't know any that would do that phone that cheap.

does snyone actually know the code?????!!

Yeah I agree with Bekibob, Does anyone have the code or know any way to unlock the phone, soft-where or otherwise which is free? would help a lot, many thanks Oh and It's also locked to three

In the UK because of the bills rents and high living costs I found £5 was the minimum price for unlocking. I am not from London, was in London in 2008, end of december and in Oxford street one Asian shop unlocked 3 phones for £10.
    However I believe to unlock ZTE F102, one need to pay to the unlocking server, so it is not just cost of labor, rent, bills etc only. So I doubt it can be done at less than £10. However if you are not in the UK, in east europe or China or other part of Asia, you can get it unlocked at less than £5 I guess. Got my Skype S2 unlocked at around £2.50 when was abroad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions