Expired

AA and AAA batteries

Found 4th Dec 2010
Hi any AA and AAA battery deals out there please preferably on line as my car is still snowed in thankyou

8 Comments

7day shop have a good one
m duracell aas 40 £14.89
aaas are £13 odd
they are a little dearer than the current asda offer but better batteries

Do you think the snow will still be there by delivery in 3-4 days?? If so doesn't it worry you that Milk, Bread and Potatoes will be not available??? You may not be alive by the delivery of the item.....Or just maybe you are just wanting to print a line on here as B+Q normally do the best'ish deal...:-)

sorry above link just take u to argos website just search for duracell batteries :-)

Original Poster

gr8h8me
can you tell me why you think there is an ulterior motive behind this - sad!!!!
I want cheap batteries nothing more nothing less - and I do prefer shopping online than going around shops full of Christmas shoppers!!! - thats if i can get out - also I have loads of bread, milk and potatoes thankyou.

Original Poster

thanks everyone else

lyndaanddave

gr8h8mecan you tell me why you think there is an ulterior motive behind … gr8h8mecan you tell me why you think there is an ulterior motive behind this - sad!!!!I want cheap batteries nothing more nothing less - and I do prefer shopping online than going around shops full of Christmas shoppers!!! - thats if i can get out - also I have loads of bread, milk and potatoes thankyou.

Look at your title you said your car was snowed in not "it was too busy in the shops". I also told you where to get them so I think a thank you to me as well :-D
Edited by: "gr8h8me" 5th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text