AA Breakdown About To Expire - Quidco Again?

9 replies
Found 25th Sep 2010
Just a quick question,

My AA breakdown cover expires in 2 days, was I required to give a notice to cancel as I've been quoted £120 for roadside, home and relay for me and my sister.

I got quidco last year, could I buy online again and get quidco again?

Thanks for the replies/help in advance.. :-)

9 Comments

yes i have done this

when we were up for renewal we rang and said it was cheaper to go with gem motoring and they matched the price taking us down from £140 to £80 might be worth a try

Original Poster

Great, do I need to tell them I want to cancel at the end of this year or is it automatically cancelled at the renewal date.

Original Poster

onlyme23

when we were up for renewal we rang and said it was cheaper to go with … when we were up for renewal we rang and said it was cheaper to go with gem motoring and they matched the price taking us down from £140 to £80 might be worth a try

Thanks for the reply, added Gem Motoring to favourites as Recovery Extra is £85 with a free person added on the cover but I'll give AA a call tomorrow to see if I can snap up a deal before the 27th (renewal end date).

I'm with gem and they are better than RAC in my opinion-unlimited call outs,magazines,1 years free keycare and other discounts.And no I dont work for them! But when called out they've been good and price includes recovery extra.

ninj4z

Thanks for the reply, added Gem Motoring to favourites as Recovery Extra … Thanks for the reply, added Gem Motoring to favourites as Recovery Extra is £85 with a free person added on the cover but I'll give AA a call tomorrow to see if I can snap up a deal before the 27th (renewal end date).

gem also do quidco if cant get aa to offer you a deal

mine runs out shortly and Ive just just look GEM also do topcashback from 10 to 20 quid.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies all,

If all fails with AA, it'll be Gem.

Great price + quidco :-)

Try Swinton, i got Homestart + Recovery + Roadside for £36 instore
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407256
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7901480
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2848
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2027

See more discussions