Groups

AA Breakdown cover and Quidco

Bought a policy through Quidco for AA breakdown cover last month and tracked £50 almost straight away, went to check today and payment has now been declined, no reason nothing, i'm livid.
    Submitted an enquiry but not giving much hope.
    To make matters worse they have now increased cashback to £60.
    Anyone else had any problems with the AA?
    Where do I stand?

3 Comments

It's enough to give you breakdown.....

I took out the basic AA cover through Quidco last year for my car and then again for my wifes and both got paid.

Came up for renewal on mine and i cancelled and took out basic cover again through the AA via Quidco on the 14th April and its already gone to validated yesterday!

You've just paid for his overtime:

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/javaImages/f3/68/0,,10323~420083,00.jpg

Original Poster

alexandercooper;8535699

I took out the basic AA cover through Quidco last year for my car and … I took out the basic AA cover through Quidco last year for my car and then again for my wifes and both got paid. Came up for renewal on mine and i cancelled and took out basic cover again through the AA via Quidco on the 14th April and its already gone to validated yesterday!You've just paid for his overtime:

Thanks, put an enquiry in and we'll see what happens.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233741
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523453
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions