Groups
    EXPIRED

AA Breakdown Cover Discounts

After deliberating on what breakdown cover i shoud go for i've decided on AA as they're service is supposed to be better then the rest of them. Would appreciate it if anyone has any discounts codes etc i can use

8 Comments

Have you checked to see if you can add breakdown cover on to your insurance? I find it a lot cheaper than taking out a separate policy.

Original Poster

mrsevans101;2704047

Have you checked to see if you can add breakdown cover on to your … Have you checked to see if you can add breakdown cover on to your insurance? I find it a lot cheaper than taking out a separate policy.

Yes they just do Green Flag, i'm going to be starting a new job soon, shift work, so need something reliable

I saw a advertisement for £20 m and s vouchers when you take out aa breakdown cover

Original Poster

davidk8288;2704214

here is the … here is the linkhttp://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/uk-breakdown-cover.do?FSESSIONID=LL1mLc6Gp8n2lC4n2h5snp2Mt2vLznPPqCLzWW0SwQPXVzDcqNYR!346926404!1470327268

Thanks for that theres £15 M&S Voucher for the one who recommends and the one who buys, so can get my dad to recommend me, excellent.

Anymore codes/discounts anyone?

I don't have a clue if this works or whateva but worth a try code: 1037 might give a discount just got it of this website but i think theres around a 5% chance of it working lol

you can get free cover with tesco vouchers and RAC

If your company is a memeber of a chamber of commence like chamberlink in manchester - you can get breakdown cover really cheap as part of company benefits, alternatively find someone who is already a member as they have incentives to encourage new members
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PS4 Deal @ GAME33
      2. BT Sport Vs SkySports34
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm11
      4. Has any one used http://www.tobydeals.com?107200

See more discussions