AA BREAKDOWN COVER upto £50 cashback via topcashback

Found 14th Mar 2012
Just received my renewal for joint cover Roadside, Relay of £151.50, I contacted the AA who dropped it down to £100 for customer loyalty. However this is the same price for new customers so I told them to cancel my renewal amd I would go elsewhere as they were not negotiating a lower price.

I found the deal on topcashback.co.uk and signed up as a new customer on date following current expiry for £100, with £50.50 cash back that works out to less than £50 for joint cover!!!
Community Updates
10 Comments
Moved to misc as it's a retrospective cashback offer, thanks for posting.
Good luck. They will probably find out you were not a new customer and not pay out.
Yeh they wont pay out, there have your address on record.
I tend to swap every year between AA and RAC - cashback has always come though so far.
worto03

I tend to swap every year between AA and RAC - cashback has always come … I tend to swap every year between AA and RAC - cashback has always come though so far.

+1
Yeh but he aint swaping, i say it again, he wont get the cashback.
Daytrader

Daytrader

I agree, teh Cashback in all probability will not pay out. It is always better to swap providers each year.
I just took out a policy for our cars after some research based on 2 Cars inc Roadside and Recovery Relay. Was £100 but Quidco has tracked at £60 cashback.

I also looked at RAC (£98 - £20 Cashback) and Greenflag (£80 - £20 Cashback)

Will be very happy if it does pay out as £20 per car is an excellent deal. We also swap around each year and haven't had a problem with cashback.

P.S the £60 cashback rate expires in 5 days.
They paid out last week, got me an amazon voucher with 5% extra came to £52.50 and put it towards new climbing shoes
Daytrader

Daytrader

They paid out last week, got me an amazon voucher with 5% extra came to £52.50 and put it towards new climbing shoes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants