Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

AA UK Breakdown Cover 42% Cashback @ Quidco TODAY Only

Posted 3rd Nov
What will stop me earning cashback?

The cashback amount is calculated from the breakdown policy price only and does not include Smart Breakdown productsAnnual AA UK Breakdown cover policies must be paid in full to qualify for cashback. Customers paying for their membership monthly will not be eligible for cashback, even if they buy a monthly policy via a cashback linkAA UK Business Breakdown Cover or Basic Cover do not qualify for cashback. European Cover operates under a separate scheme - please visit TheAA.com by a European Cover link from this sitePolicies under £45 do not qualify for cashbackCashback is for new AA customers only. If you have cancelled an existing AA breakdown membership you will not receive cashbackIf you have received a renewal invitation from the AA in the last 90 days, your cashback will be declinedUsing a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by Quidco means cashback will not be paidNavigating away from the AA site while purchasing a policyPurchasing a policy with a quote obtained from outside QuidcoOpening multiple instances of the AA site while purchasing a policyNot completing your purchase fully online, e.g completing over the phoneIf BACS is not your selected Quidco payment methodIf you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before cashback is deposited in your Quidco account. If cashback has been paid you may be required to return this to AA UK BreakdownPurchasing a product other than AA UK Breakdown cover via the ‘Get Cashback’ link on this pageIf fraud indicators are highlighted on your policy. 

Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
My autoaid policy runs out in couple of days- is this a good like for like? Any advice?
mickanddot03/11/2019 09:29

My autoaid policy runs out in couple of days- is this a good like for …My autoaid policy runs out in couple of days- is this a good like for like? Any advice?

Dang. Hope you find a workaround. I don't know if this will work but buy a policy that starts in a week
Quidco, so you will never see the cashback.
I never got my £60 cashback from the AA/Quidco.
Met all the criteria, and cleared cookies etc. You are brought through a Quidco -->AA landing page.
That page actually states you have arrived from Quico. (lots of Quidco branding)
The transaction tracked straight away.
Then the wait began.
After about 4/5 months i contacted Quidco. Heard nothing other than the automated "some items take longer to pay out etc". Another month passed, before Quidco announced my claim had failed.
They stated that the AA said i had not met the terms/criteria. So i asked which one. Heard nothing. Another month passed before i contacted them again.This time they said the AA had refused the claim due to "No evidence of refer".
So again i contacted Quidco and asked which was it. Criteria/terms or No evidence of refer.
Again another month passed before Quidco said there was nothing more they could do to help. No answer. nothing!
So i closed my Quidco account. I based my purchase decision based on the cashback. I know it isn't guaranteed, but i met all the requirements. To me it forms part of a contract to buy.
I have had plenty of small cashbacks go through ok. But i have found lately, the larger ones are being wriggled out of.
I cancelled my Quidco/AA accounts so i wasn't tempted in the future. I have found phoning whoever can yield similar savings without the risk. Plus the discount is instant.
Quidco/Topcash back will fail if they don't support the customer more.
fulabeer03/11/2019 16:51

I never got my £60 cashback from the AA/Quidco.Met all the criteria, and …I never got my £60 cashback from the AA/Quidco.Met all the criteria, and cleared cookies etc. You are brought through a Quidco -->AA landing page.That page actually states you have arrived from Quico. (lots of Quidco branding)The transaction tracked straight away. Then the wait began.After about 4/5 months i contacted Quidco. Heard nothing other than the automated "some items take longer to pay out etc". Another month passed, before Quidco announced my claim had failed.They stated that the AA said i had not met the terms/criteria. So i asked which one. Heard nothing. Another month passed before i contacted them again.This time they said the AA had refused the claim due to "No evidence of refer".So again i contacted Quidco and asked which was it. Criteria/terms or No evidence of refer.Again another month passed before Quidco said there was nothing more they could do to help. No answer. nothing!So i closed my Quidco account. I based my purchase decision based on the cashback. I know it isn't guaranteed, but i met all the requirements. To me it forms part of a contract to buy.I have had plenty of small cashbacks go through ok. But i have found lately, the larger ones are being wriggled out of.I cancelled my Quidco/AA accounts so i wasn't tempted in the future. I have found phoning whoever can yield similar savings without the risk. Plus the discount is instant. Quidco/Topcash back will fail if they don't support the customer more.

had a similar issue with topcashback, browser glitch caused the transaction to go thru twice and contacting them(the AA) they apparently cancelled the policy which had the tcb referral on so i got nowt.
Appeals and prompts to TCB explaining the situation have got no where so £60 down...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants