Expired

aaa rechargeable batteries?

5 replies
Found 29th Dec 2009
Looking for aaa rechargeable batteries, what's the best price on the high mah ones?

Best place to buy?

Thanks

5 Comments

[COLOR="Purple"]They have them in Poundland - I've used them in my garden lights, they seem to be fine![/COLOR]

Original Poster

Yes i've bought plenty from poundland but they are all saying bad on my energizer battery charger after a few charges, so that's why i'm looking for better batteries as they are not charging anymore lol

[COLOR="Purple"]It might be worth looking here, they mention some rechargeable batteries with a 3 year guarantee![/COLOR]
metaefficient.com/rec…tml
[COLOR="Purple"]I think these are the ones they recommend[/COLOR]
amazon.co.uk/Uni…8-3

B & Q normally do a good deal on larger packs of batterys aa and aaa size! Oh you wanted rechargable.Sorry

MyMemory have a very ]good selection of Uniross rechargeable batteries and they are supposed to be a good brand. I actually bought the ]Uniross 15 minute charger -- perfect, because I'm impatient!

What will you be using them for? The Uniross Hybrio are long life, good for remotes and the like. The poster above #4 has linked to the Amazon site for the best price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions