Groups

aaaahhhh 2 weeks off =)

first day and im bored already. what do you guys get up to during your time off work?

12 Comments

Jelous.

enjoy your sense of ennui love x

can't you go away for a few days to split up the solidity of the two weeks or get some decorating done or do what i do when i'm realllllllllly naffed off..

the kitchen never looks as clean

Just enjoy doin nothin

Would love to be at home doin bug*er all now lol.

it is very borin eh, i hate working but im just as bored being off, finding stuff to sell passes the time:-D

You have to do summat otherwise the 2 weeks wizz by and you get back to work wondering what happened for the last 2 weeks.

have another 3some:p:p:thumbsup:

oh thats not what i do

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6486835

enjoy your sense of ennui love xcan't you go away for a few days to split … enjoy your sense of ennui love xcan't you go away for a few days to split up the solidity of the two weeks or get some decorating done or do what i do when i'm realllllllllly naffed off..the kitchen never looks as clean

well i live with the parents so dont think theyd appreciate me splashing paint all over the walls lol

they are away at the minute though and ive already done the housework and an online shop for them getting back. supposed to be having company tonight, a male friend who ive never met but been talking to for years but not sure if hes still coming lol

Original Poster

cribert;6486919

it is very borin eh, i hate working but im just as bored being off, … it is very borin eh, i hate working but im just as bored being off, finding stuff to sell passes the time:-D

might do that next week lol

donnaraine;6487057

well i live with the parents so dont think theyd appreciate me splashing … well i live with the parents so dont think theyd appreciate me splashing paint all over the walls lolthey are away at the minute though and ive already done the housework and an online shop for them getting back. supposed to be having company tonight, a male friend who ive never met but been talking to for years but not sure if hes still coming lol

then get on the blower and see what he's up to babe xx

have fun!! ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6487084

then get on the blower and see what he's up to babe xxhave fun!! ;-)

lol weve already texted today but no mention of tonight. hes at work so if i did text he couldnt get back to me til about 6

You are nothing thinking of staying at home for 2 weeks are you???!!!!........:roll:

Original Poster

jcaho7;6487931

You are nothing thinking of staying at home for 2 weeks are … You are nothing thinking of staying at home for 2 weeks are you???!!!!........:roll:

you mean why arent i going on holiday? cos im saving up for a car which is more important :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions