Groups

Aaaarrgggghhhhhhh - help with MSN pleeeeeaasse x x

Just uninstalled MSN coz seem to be having trouble with it but now it won't install coz it says I'm offline. How can I be? I'm on here!! Any help appreciated and rep will be left x x

8 Comments

Press on ctrl + alt+delete on your keyboard to see if it is still running in the background. If you see it under Processes, click it and click End Process.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3112180

Press on ctrl + alt+delete on your keyboard to see if it is still running … Press on ctrl + alt+delete on your keyboard to see if it is still running in the background. If you see it under Processes, click it and click End Process.

Thanku hun, but no, it's not there:-(

Presume you rebooted ? after uninstall

Original Poster

happy donkey;3112482

Presume you rebooted ? after uninstall

oooooooooooooo no:oops:
    lol, will do that now:roll:

MSN has been wrecked this past week - messages bouncing back, showing offline etc

Its not you Han

Original Poster

No, still no luck - am getting stressed now:x

Original Poster

fireheaven;3112604

MSN has been wrecked this past week - messages bouncing back, showing … MSN has been wrecked this past week - messages bouncing back, showing offline etcIts not you Han

That's a relief, thought I had upset everyone :roll: lmao
    Mind u, have uninstalled it now and can't re install it aaaaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! It's ok.................I'm calm........calm:p

Another glass of wine, deep breath and then start again :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767417
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions