Groups
    EXPIRED

Aaaghh!-WOMEN!

What is it with women? Basket after basket after box after box of chocolate/strawberry/coconut bath bombs,lotions,body scrub blah blah blah all over the bathroom but is there one flippin bar of ordinary SOAP so a guy can have a bath on a saturday morning?is there heck!

So what to do? do I combine a chocolate and a coconut lush bath bomb and end up with the bath smelling like a bounty bar?

You girlies are insane-tea tree oil?? what the hell is that?

27 Comments

Tea tree oil is good...
    sorry barky you are looking for 'men'...i'll try my best...
    ...bloody women, where is my beer? why havent you done the washing? when is dinner?

Banned

You will smell kissable all day :thumbsup:

I feel your pain. Just to have a shower in the morning, I have to remove at least a few handfuls of bottles, hairbrushes, razors from the shower tray (we have a shower rack but that is full up with the crap too)!

Men: showel gel, done!

Russ2626;8219538

I feel your pain. Just to have a shower in the morning, I have to remove … I feel your pain. Just to have a shower in the morning, I have to remove at least a few handfuls of bottles, hairbrushes, razors from the shower tray (we have a shower rack but that is full up with the crap too)!Men: showel gel, done!

Gotta agree with that there :thumbsup:

the chocolate stuff is really nice !!!!

and we have coconut shampoo & conditioner mmmmmmm x

Why don't you buy your own soap - then you'd have some........

Dunno what you are complaining about. If you've got a day with the missus your luck could be in. Different thing though if you are planning a sports day with the lads.

Maybe time to take the dog for a walk. Bit of muck and slobber will take the edge of things.....

Banned

xmas excesses I suppose. Women get tons of the stuff for xmas prezzies. My other half ends up giving 90% of toiletries away.

What dont women get about the fact they should never give toiletries as presents unless recipient expressly requests them

Banned

Susannah;8219707

Why don't you buy your own soap - then you'd have some........

I totally agree.

My fella has been moaning about the house being messy this morning.

Well if he didn't moan so much when we go shopping.

I would have been able to tidy up last night when I was shopping without him :roll:

Men = moaning

Banned

csiman;8219729

xmas excesses I suppose. Women get tons of the stuff for xmas prezzies. … xmas excesses I suppose. Women get tons of the stuff for xmas prezzies. My other half ends up giving 90% of toiletries away. What dont women get about the fact they should never give toiletries as presents unless recipient expressly requests them

People always buy me smellies.

I can't use them because of my sensitive skin.

I will happily receive money.

And why is there 20 bottles of conditioner, but only 1 of shampoo, and its empty?

DLM;8219536

You will smell kissable all day :thumbsup:

+1 lol ;-)

Barky. You are not alone. Cannot move in my bathroom for "Soap n Glory" products, while i have a corner of a shelf for one shower gel and shaving foam. I have used her stuff when my one item has emptied and although i'm sure i smell nice, i never actually feel i have cleaned myself properly.

smother yourself in dog food and get the dog to give you a licking.......... OK maybe that sounds a bit too kinky.

WoolyM;8219879

smother yourself in dog food and get the dog to give you a … smother yourself in dog food and get the dog to give you a licking.......... OK maybe that sounds a bit too kinky.

There are MORE cleaning products for my dogs in my bathroom than there is for me and I admit i once used one of their shampoos:oops:

aah96;8219579

the chocolate stuff is really nice !!!! and we have coconut shampoo & … the chocolate stuff is really nice !!!! and we have coconut shampoo & conditioner mmmmmmm x

Your not meant to eat it:w00t:

Banned

DLM;8219731

I totally agree.My fella has been moaning about the house being messy … I totally agree.My fella has been moaning about the house being messy this morning.Well if he didn't moan so much when we go shopping.I would have been able to tidy up last night when I was shopping without him :roll:Men = moaning

jeez, isnt he capable of doing the cleaning himself?

if mine runs out, i move on the the kids stuff, i love that cherry almond shampoo! reminds me of cherry bakewells mmmmm

i know where your coming from barky, i have a mini Boots in my bathroom :x

being the only female in the house its the opposite for me, I have a tiny corner with a few smellies, the rest is taken over with Lynx, aftershave, shave balm, razors, spot cream, shaving gel, hair gel..........:)

Banned

csiman;8221128

jeez, isnt he capable of doing the cleaning himself?

He is but I need to read some newspapers from February :oops:

Russ2626;8219538

I feel your pain. Just to have a shower in the morning, I have to remove … I feel your pain. Just to have a shower in the morning, I have to remove at least a few handfuls of bottles, hairbrushes, razors from the shower tray (we have a shower rack but that is full up with the crap too)!Men: showel gel, done!

yeh, and then SHE gets in the shower and uses the bloody shower gel cause its "just a quick shower".
    use your own crap woman!!:x

N_W2003;8224764

yeh, and then SHE gets in the shower and uses the bloody shower gel cause … yeh, and then SHE gets in the shower and uses the bloody shower gel cause its "just a quick shower".use your own crap woman!!:x

they may have quick showers, but they spend bloody ages putting all the concoctions of smelly stuff & moisturisers on :x

ok i'll admit to using moisturisers & smellies (no homo) :lol: but im quick !

Banned

richp;8224840

they may have quick showers, but they spend bloody ages putting all the … they may have quick showers, but they spend bloody ages putting all the concoctions of smelly stuff & moisturisers on :xok i'll admit to using moisturisers & smellies (no homo) :lol: but im quick !

You would be moaning if we had scabby, smelly feet

I buy the Tesco Value shower gel for 10p. I still get laid too.

Banned

splatsplatsplat;8224896

I buy the Tesco Value shower gel for 10p. I still get laid too.

You must have a nice face

DLM;8224921

You must have a nice face

Not really, I just use rohypnol for aftershave.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
      4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

See more discussions