AAAHHHHHHH help please with Iphone

4 replies
Found 20th Feb 2009
I have an Iphone that I jailbroke last April. its been working fine until now. Needed to apply a firmware update last nite to use certain apps so connected it to itunes and updated it - but it has wiped all my data from it and is stating that it must now be activiated through itunes!

how do I get it working again without activating it through itunes?

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
4 Comments

which iPhone and why dont you want to activate it?

Original Poster

JayBird;4432789

which iPhone and why dont you want to activate it?

The 8GB that was on the big offer last year
I dont wana activiate it cos wont I need to be on one of the official iphone o2 contracts? (which im not)

Banned

LOL...i'm pretty sure activating it doesn't trigger the contract. After all i'm guessing you bought it off someone else, so how would the contract be tied to you. Mine is jailbroken, activated and working great on Vodafone

roryk83;4432876

The 8GB that was on the big offer last yearI dont wana activiate it cos … The 8GB that was on the big offer last yearI dont wana activiate it cos wont I need to be on one of the official iphone o2 contracts? (which im not)

So, you mean a 2G, not the 3G?

All you need to do is re-jailbreak it, then plug into itunes and it will restore all your data from a backup, presuming you have one, whcih you will if you synced with itunes recently
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox one games with gold November!33
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas44
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?79
    4. Best place to buy a domain33

See more discussions