Groups

AAAHHHHHHHHHH - So skint

Just checked my accounts and it wasnt pretty

Im trying to save to travel during the summer when my job finishes up. Finding it really difficult to put money away every month, and even when I do the interest on saving accounts is pathetic!!

Gona have to cut back how much Im gona spend each week which is gona be so hard cos I've already tried to cut out the unneccessary spending

For those that have travelled can you advise how much money you need for every month you are away (in Europe) if you stay in hostels etc

Was thinking of getting a second job - but when I used to do it I was so tired all the time, and the tax that I was paying just didnt make it worthwhile. I know people always ask but does anyone have any tips to make a few extra bucks?

8 Comments

i am saving for uni next year.........i got in trouble with work over internet use so have to stay off hukd during then...need to keep this job as it pays well and i think itl be hard finding another job due to the current situation!

stick some stuff on fs.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4226586

stick some stuff on fs.

yeah was thinking that, havnt really got that much stuff I wana part with at the mo tho. :oops:

Pimp yourself...

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/eda199/myspace-comments-1/pimp-myspace-comments/myspace-pimp-comments-3.gif

Banned

acecatcher3;4226579

i am saving for uni next year.........i got in trouble with work over … i am saving for uni next year.........i got in trouble with work over internet use so have to stay off hukd during then...need to keep this job as it pays well and i think itl be hard finding another job due to the current situation!

Fool. You use your own laptop not their networked PCs!

can sympathise, we are £250 down this month thanks to our vet bill. wouldn't grudge it if we had our pet at the end of it, but we don't

I'd get another job, best way around it. I do that but the tax isnt that bad for me. You'll get over the tiredness after time;

Best advice I can give is "Live within your means".

Sorry if it sounds like I'm preaching, but if you are struggling to save can you really afford to travel round Europe? Can you put it off until you have more money? Times are hard at the moment, & you really shouldn't be looking for ways to make it harder for yourself by spending all of your hard earned savings.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions