Groups

AAARRRHHH I have the Dentist in 3 Hours!!!

Quick Some Please Take My Place !!!

23 Comments

thats right....arrrrrrh, open wide

hahaha - my mate has just walked into the office with 'numb face' after two fillings...

What's so bad about them?

dont worry all will be ok. Think of it as the pain you feel during the treatment will cure the toothache or whatever you had for a long term. Pain is temporary, Gain in permanent.

I had an irrational fear of dentists to the point where I ended up needed root canal treatment and a crown fitted. After hearing lots of horror stories from people about pain etc I became quite terrified and psyched myself up for the worse. It couldn’t have been further from the truth. I felt no pain whatsoever, once the numbing injections took effect it was a breeze. The only pain I felt was when I was paying the bill (private dentist).

so that would be about tooth hurty

Banned

Couple of weeks i got to get some operation to remove a tooth that is randomly in my gum somewhere...

They numb you up like crazy for most things anyway
    Worst part for me is walking around afterwards with a long swollen lip!

maybe they'll also slip a finger up your bum whilst you're drugged up...
    Edited by: "numptyj" 13th Apr 2011

hhhhh

Banned

numptyj

speaking from experience?

Banned

numptyj

That wasnt his finger numpty.

Banned

It wasnt the dentist either numpty!X)

Luke

speaking from experience?

No, thats just his personal preference

I had two fillings, a clean and polish all with anesthetic this morning... then went to work to deliver a "power presentation". OP grow up

joeymcjoe

I had two fillings, a clean and polish all with anesthetic this … I had two fillings, a clean and polish all with anesthetic this morning... then went to work to deliver a "power presentation". OP grow up

sounds like u had numpty's dentist

a moment of silence for ViperKeith.............................

Just got back from mine, got a good rooting in the canal, and nice clean polish around the rim but remembered to have a good rinse and spit at the end

Original Poster

I'm Back and now i look like i had a stoke my right hand side of my face is all gone droppy and i had 4 injections !!!! didnt feel a thing thou so all good

Banned

ViperKeith

I'm Back and now i look like i had a stoke my right hand side of my face … I'm Back and now i look like i had a stoke my right hand side of my face is all gone droppy and i had 4 injections !!!! didnt feel a thing thou so all good

you had a stroke at the dentist? guessing that cost extra?

ViperKeith

I'm Back and now i look like i had a stoke my right hand side of my face … I'm Back and now i look like i had a stoke my right hand side of my face is all gone droppy and i had 4 injections !!!! didnt feel a thing thou so all good

See not that bad .............bet you just felt a little pr*ck ....:D

Banned

shopstilldrops

sounds like his dentist was the one feeling a little pr*ck

shopstilldrops

so it wasn't a finger then??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636

See more discussions