Groups

Aarrrggghh Does Anybody Know The Weight Limit For A Suitcase Flying With Bmi Baby???

Booked to go away with Lastminute.com and have got a flight to Barcelona from Cardiff airport with Bmi Baby but I cant find out the weight limit. I know Ryanair is 15kg and Monarch is 20kg. Can anybody help please as I'm going tomorrow!
    Thanks

6 Comments

The total Checked Baggage allowance is 18kgs* per person irrespective to the number of bags taken. Passengers travelling together on the same booking reservation, who have individually purchased bags, can pool their baggage weight allowance up to the equivalent of 18kgs* per passenger

Google is your friend! Here bmibaby.com/bmi…=24

All baggage in excess of the checked baggage allowance at 18kgs will be charged for at a standard rate at £7.00/€9.00 per kilo on UK & Eire flights and £9.00/€14.50 per kilo on International flights. Please note, the maximum weight of any one item of baggage is 32kg.

The total Checked Baggage allowance is 18kgs* per person irrespective to the number of bags taken. Passengers travelling together on the same booking reservation, who have individually purchased bags, can pool their baggage weight allowance up to the equivalent of 18kgs* per passenger

Original Poster

Nice 1!!!!! Thanks guys, didn't think to just google it. Oops.
    Rep for you all.

Have a nice trip Beverley! Glad to help

I wouldn't advise letting the suitcase fly at all......no wings.........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592145
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
      4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions