Found 26th Jun 2008

  1. Misc
  1. Misc

Norwhich Union is the best for this type of insurance!! :thumbsup:

contact your own insurance company - they will do you a deal - or go through quidco and get a few bob back for a quote - might get a decent one:thumbsup:

Try your existing comapny, tell them you need to either add a car to your policy (most will usually do this for upto 28 days but it varies between companies, some only do 14days etc) or swap the cover from new car to old. You wont need the new car covered whilst its being repaired as you wont be driving it. garages have their own insurance when they drive it around anyway. Then you just swap it back when its repaired. This is gonna be cheaper than paying short term policy rates which are extortionate.

Depending on who you are insured with you may be able to add a temporary additional vehicle to your current insurance, other than that you can possibly change the vehicle covered on your policy and change it back once your main vehicle is repaired.

Direct line offer both services.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

    See more discussions