Found 23rd Mar 2010
abc

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Ill have a stroll in there if they have it.

me too

Jumpingphil;8189054

What I can't afford to do is get more than one copy of this so without … What I can't afford to do is get more than one copy of this so without wishing to offend anyone, I'd like to take you up on that Awoodhall.Do you want me to pay you now, or wait to see if you get one?Jubbyme, I couldn't get your link to work.

Dont pay until I've got it, I trust you. PM me your address and Ill label up a jiffy bag ready, so if they have it I can send it immediately. :thumbsup:

Banned

amazon.co.uk/Top…8-1

looks like you got it covered though!

8,90 delivered at amazon

I will see if they have any at mine but wont buy it unless awoodhall says he cant get one and even if I buy it I wont take payment till after I send it.

Just for info...

Its £6.69 @ Waterstones online and Free delivery..

waterstones.com/wat…61/

Sorry Phil - been into Home Bargains in Kettering earlier today

Jumpingphil;8189113

I'm not in a hurry for this. 3rd class post would be fine :giggle:Don't … I'm not in a hurry for this. 3rd class post would be fine :giggle:Don't label it up yet in case they don't have any.Ryouga, thank you for your kind offer.Miles136, I have looked and looked and can't work out if you are offering to get me one too or if you want one like me. :? Sorry.

I was offering to get one for you also soz lol

I will get one if they have it anyway if u get one and do not need mine I will keep as it is only 275 sleeps till Christmas

i have to pass home bargains on my way to work, i could do this. but it seems im slow replying

miles136;8189482

I was offering to get one for you also soz lolI will get one if they have … I was offering to get one for you also soz lolI will get one if they have it anyway if u get one and do not need mine I will keep as it is only 275 sleeps till Christmas

Oh noes!, it's right around the corner.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52481
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions