Found 27th Mar 2010
abc

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Who says we have nothing in common with ants!

Banned

Watch some of them at the top of the screen near the end. Super dooper sonic or what!

Britian is infested.

Quality, and thats only the large aircraft!

Amazing.

guv;8219401

Watch some of them at the top of the screen near the end. Super dooper … Watch some of them at the top of the screen near the end. Super dooper sonic or what!

thats what I noticed....
must be super sonic fighter jets.

They probably seem faster, but consider the curvature of the earth and it makes sense.

Banned

awoodhall2003;8219583

They probably seem faster, but consider the curvature of the earth and it … They probably seem faster, but consider the curvature of the earth and it makes sense.

Jumpingphil;8219588

Don't forget that this is the globe flattened out, so the distance at the … Don't forget that this is the globe flattened out, so the distance at the top and bottom is quite small really. :thumbsup:

Yeh, i agree... i expected that.... but you can see some "over taking" and going 2 or 3 times nearby ones. Maybe they're back from doing crop circles?

guv;8219603

Yeh, i agree... i expected that.... but you can see some "over taking" … Yeh, i agree... i expected that.... but you can see some "over taking" and going 2 or 3 times nearby ones. Maybe they're back from doing crop circles?

I heard crop squares and crop Mona Lisas were the rage now, not circle, unless they are being retro!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247580
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318

See more discussions