Abdominal equipment.

Hi guys

What is the correct name of them abdominal crunch machines that are on the floor on a rubber mat in pretty much most gyms. The one's with a head pad, two elbow pads you grip the sides of the metal bar and roll yourself forward while laying on your back.

I have been 'googling' for ages, but clearly using the wrong key words!!

Basically I'm looking for one of very high quality to use at home.



as ^^^ said, they're called ab roller

Original Poster

Thanks, got it now:thumbsup:
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

    See more discussions