Groups

Abercrombe and Fitch............

Whats the UK website?
    Tell me and i will give rep for the first person and for anyone else probably!
    Once you have said the website, if you have bought something from there what is it or whats your favourite one???????????????????????????????????????????????

9 Comments

abercrombie.co.uk/anf…tml

And for me, it'll have to be my hoodie. It's so big, thick, cosy and warm.

prices are shocking compared to us one can you not get them delivered from there?

jamstaruk1972;5355138

prices are shocking compared to us one can you not get them delivered … prices are shocking compared to us one can you not get them delivered from there?

Yeah postage is ridiculously high. Minimum of £20 :w00t:

Anyone ever been to the London store? Its like one big disco hall, very dark with topless men at the front door :thinking: :x

I like the shorts by the way!

Banned

Yeah but the girls that serve you are hot LOL ;-)

Gotta be the polos and tees for me. Always look good.

king1gazza;5355874

Yeah but the girls that serve you are hot LOL ;-)Gotta be the polos and … Yeah but the girls that serve you are hot LOL ;-)Gotta be the polos and tees for me. Always look good.

True. I like the fierce aftershave too and all the staff go round spraying it like air freshner

I love A&F clothes! Have a few pairs of jeans, a zipper top, and the best fleace ever!

Bought them on various trips to the states as the prices are way cheaper that way. So if you know anyone going over there get them to buy you it and you'll save a ton.

Apparently they are in big trouble. Parent company....name escapes me, has gone into liquidation in USA.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions