Abercrombie and fitch BNWT Mens White Zip Hoodie Valuation

Found 12th Apr 2012
I bought an A (and) F white hoodie from canada for 100 canadian dollars but I have gOt home tO find that the size is xl despite havIng a medium sticker on the front. I also jst noticed a small mark (like an clear oil stain) on the sleeve) so for these reasons i want to sell the hoodie as i am not going back to camada soon so I cant return it. How much do you think i can get for it on here or on eBay?
Community Updates
MiscHoodieAbercrombie
6 Comments
proving it's authenticity will effect it's value also the mark you have described. You can't sell it on here for 7 days now anyway. Do a search of completed listings on ebay to find a value.
You should try and contact the UK Abercrombie as I e sent an email to a clothing retailer which regarded a Christmas garment and they said that I could return it directly to the office and they'll send out a new one. Didn't even have the receipt too
dcx_badass

They won't actually do that, we had a receipt and they wouldn't even … They won't actually do that, we had a receipt and they wouldn't even refund in any store except the one it was bought in. Terrible service.

you do realise asking for a refund is not the same as asking for a replacement.

mental
dcx_badass

Yes, however if stores in the UK are run separately (their words), then I … Yes, however if stores in the UK are run separately (their words), then I imagine ones in different countries/continents will be as well.It's getting boring you trying to start arguments with everyone in every thread, especially with you trying to shoehorn how you're not even in the UK into your replies half the time.

how is a statement starting an argument?

stop with the tears....its also other people who keep bringing it up that im not in the UK

*cough cough*

it seems its the new fashionable trolling comment to throw at me when people are upset, its getting boring............

Edited by: "casparwhite" 12th Apr 2012
Write to head office or somewhere near the top, they will sanction a return or send you vouchers or something to that extent.

Not that your entitled to one!

If you sell on eBay, which is full of fakes, a picture of your receipt will help
Defo make a complaint to head office (in writing). Most large retailers are pretty good at handling complaints when you do that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants