Groups
    EXPIRED

abercrombie and fitch clothing

simple question, where can i get abercrombie and fitch clothing?

8 Comments

[url]www.swerve.co.uk[/url]

or ebay...

[url]www.abercrombie.com[/url] or the store in saville row, london

their UK website is now open, found at abercrombie.com....its very expensive tho

STAY AWAY FROM EBAY!!!!!

I stupidly bought some A&F floral swim shorts from various different outlets on eBay and they are all fake!!!!!

I would ask any relatives or friends if that are going to the US to get some for you, especially with the £ being so strong against the $ ATM!

tk maxx - always loads of their stuff there. have to dig around, but worth a visit if you have a store nearby.

Banned

or go to hollister.com
    from the makers of [email protected] same clothes but a bit cheaper, but u have to pay bigger shipping fees as its from the usa

NatD

STAY AWAY FROM EBAY!!!!!I stupidly bought some A&F floral swim shorts … STAY AWAY FROM EBAY!!!!!I stupidly bought some A&F floral swim shorts from various different outlets on eBay and they are all fake!!!!!I would ask any relatives or friends if that are going to the US to get some for you, especially with the £ being so strong against the $ ATM!

Soooo true, seems like eBay is full of fake clothing, although they do seem to be trying to clamp down on it over the last few months!!!

Shame, cos you miss the real bargains cos you're so worried they're probably fake!:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2330
      2. Which android box?510
      3. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34
      4. buy to let mortgage33

See more discussions