Groups

Abercrombie website legit?

Has anyone on here ever used abercrombiefitchshop.co.uk . It comes up as no.1 choice on google when searching for Abercrombie.

The prices look too cheap, just wondered if it was fakes of just a plain scam.

9 Comments

Dodgy

Domain name:
    abercrombiefitchshop.co.uk

Registrant:
    xiyangyang, Inc.

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    375 huansixilu Room 1205
    Guangzhou
    510 010
    China

Registrar:
    Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
    URL: key-systems.net

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 01-Aug-2009
    Renewal date: 01-Aug-2011
    Last updated: 03-Sep-2009

]This is the official abercrombie website.

dodgy

Domain name: abercrombiefitchshop.co.uk Registrant: … Domain name: abercrombiefitchshop.co.uk Registrant: xiyangyang, Inc. Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: 375 huansixilu Room 1205 Guangzhou 510 010 China Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE] URL: http://www.Key-Systems.net Relevant dates: Registered on: 01-Aug-2009 Renewal date: 01-Aug-2011 Last updated: 03-Sep-2009

Registered in china, not registered to Abercombie, and only registered on 1st august

Stay clear ...

I would stay clear too. Dont know how they have got so high up on google and as a sponsored link too. :?
    Its probably fake half the stuff i reckon.

scott1295;6621772

I would stay clear too. Dont know how they have got so high up on google … I would stay clear too. Dont know how they have got so high up on google and as a sponsored link too. :?Its probably fake half the stuff i reckon.

that's even if they send the goods

It's so easy to get #1 on Google, you pay them Google adwords :thumbsup:

Everyone click on the link on google, as it costs them for every click they get :whistling:

faevilangel;6621793

that's even if they send the goods It's so easy to get #1 on Google, you … that's even if they send the goods It's so easy to get #1 on Google, you pay them Google adwords :thumbsup:Everyone click on the link on google, as it costs them for every click they get :whistling:

Yeah suppose. :thinking:

Haha they'd probably fall off the radar pretty quickly if that happened.

scott1295;6621818

Yeah suppose. :thinking:Haha they'd probably fall off the radar pretty … Yeah suppose. :thinking:Haha they'd probably fall off the radar pretty quickly if that happened.

Google adwords you to put any website as a "sponsored listing" and you don't have to obey the trade marks of any company either.

There was a big mess about it, and google are supposed to be stopping it, but until then, never trust a google sponsored listing :thumbsup:

I always check the 'contact us' link and when there are no details at all, like here. then I just walk. (or click, whichever).

That's the "best" fake site I've seen !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would29117
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7211358
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…12
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44

See more discussions