abiluff.com trustworthy or not?

Posted 8th May
hi all

Ive found the below set for £50 on the below link. £17 cheaper than the next cheapest price:

/index.php/lego-harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-hogwarts-castle-clock-tower-75948.html

but I cant find any proper reviews of this web site and the only ones I can find are negative.

Any advice please? the price seems too good to be true?

Thanks Glyn
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
deleted1223078
Idk if trusted I ain't clicking any links but if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
Nearly says bluff in link so...
Have you googled abiluff?
The first return should tell you all you need to know.
Indeed I have but I dont know if thats a one off problem? I always think you are likely to leave a comment when things go wrong but not when they go right..
By looking at the website - ‘Ecial offer’ and the first two links that appeared when searching I wouldn’t personally buy from there
gholt08/05/2020 23:55

Indeed I have but I dont know if thats a one off problem? I always think …Indeed I have but I dont know if thats a one off problem? I always think you are likely to leave a comment when things go wrong but not when they go right..

What element of your pre-purchase due diligence suggested the site may be legit?
Even the most basic of observations when visting the site's contact us page screams blag: mobile phone number; contradictory site theme name; a bucket of Lorem ipsum. Most peeps would just stop there and move along.
Take out the “i” and that’s what it is
According to Whois.com website registered 28th April 2020, barely 2 weeks ago
AVOID!!!!!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 9th May
paypal-community.com/t5/…023

These are the issues people had with site using PayPal.
Don't use the Web site it's a big scam
I have also been scammed by them and can’t get money back via PayPal have to wait 15 days for my bank to sort it now I would also avoid using PayPal from now on as they are not willing to help with anything and till are letting this person use PayPal and trade
Scam site. Avoid. Address doesn’t exist. They’ll take your money and PayPal are useless.
Abiluff! I also have been scammed by these parasites and PayPal are useless. Its almost as if they are in cohoots with them.
Pretty clear this is a scam. Half the products are not available, none of the social media links work, the post code stated doesn't belong to that address, whois.net shows the site was only created on 28th April, the shipping and returns policy has been copied and pasted from a genuine retailer site and they haven't even bothered to change the company name! There are some sophisticated scams out there but this is not one of them!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions