Groups

Abit of a daft question, but....

Banned
    I am after a pair of wellys, because im sick of my shoes being ruined from the wet. I have one size 5 foot and 1 size 5.5 BUT i always wear size 6 shoes lol, Anyways, should i buy a 5 or a 6 for a snug fit, what i mean is, are they made bigger for 90 pairs of socks to be worn in them lol

10 Comments

My daughter got hers from Asda, she bought her usual size and wears thinnish aocks.

Why not try some on?

^^^Not being controversial.

Original Poster Banned

wendyak;3665236

My daughter got hers from Asda, she bought her usual size and wears … My daughter got hers from Asda, she bought her usual size and wears thinnish aocks.

Thanks What colours do they do an how much? Might go down tomorrow :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;3665251

Why not try some on?

I would if i could stick my foot through the laptop :whistling:

mod

Size 6 and one thicker sock

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;3665356

Size 6 and one thicker sock

Thank youuu

Original Poster Banned

It does seem like a daft question, but them crock type slip ons, a size 6 was WAY to big, i fit in a size 4 or something and my feet looked daft so never ended getting any haha, and wellys, i thought they may of mde bigger

go to the wellies section and get a 5 and a 6 out of 2 pairs, checkout staff wont notice

bigweapon07;3665759

go to the wellies section and get a 5 and a 6 out of 2 pairs, checkout … go to the wellies section and get a 5 and a 6 out of 2 pairs, checkout staff wont notice

My other half did this with a pair of shoes in a George Asda shop and got away with it!!

Original Poster Banned

LMFAO!!! Ill keep that in mind :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions