About - FS: Games, games, more games, consoles, more games and some accessorise :P

I just brought something off there, spent 20 quid, as i said i would pay first,

Mods just suspended him before i got my details across.

Impressed = No....

5 Comments

But surely you exchanged details befor you sent payment? It wouldn;t hurt to drop him an email with your delivery address on or give him a call?

Original Poster

how am i going to get his details, i've sent an email to the personal email where the money was sent, have no address or phone number... or mod actually replying to give me any details...

You are meant to get details (phone number, address etc) BEFORE any money changes hands.

jasonodell;5380362

how am i going to get his details, i've sent an email to the personal … how am i going to get his details, i've sent an email to the personal email where the money was sent, have no address or phone number... or mod actually replying to give me any details...

The rules say to exchange details before carrying out the transaction, you should have got his phone number and confirmed it was correct before making payment.

Admin

As above.
Your seller will be back soon, please follow guidelines / rules in future.
Thread locked.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What is there free to do in your town?13
  2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
  3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
  4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions