Groups
    EXPIRED

About Geoneo123

hi i bought game of geoneo123 yesterday for £5.75, payed for item and now noticed there suspended.

how long are they suspended for

9 Comments

I have dealt with him before and found to be trust worthy,ill see if i have his email when i get home.
    Am sure he will post you game out while under suspension.

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;2404570

I have dealt with him before and found to be trust worthy,ill see if i … I have dealt with him before and found to be trust worthy,ill see if i have his email when i get home. Am sure he will post you game out while under suspension. Mike..

oh ok :thumbsup:

Paid for an item without getting details?

MikeBeaver;2404570

I have dealt with him before and found to be trust worthy,ill see if i … I have dealt with him before and found to be trust worthy,ill see if i have his email when i get home. Am sure he will post you game out while under suspension. Mike..

I hope he doesn't mind you giving out personal details, maybe contact him 1st?

Original Poster

thesaint;2404579

Paid for an item without getting details?I hope he doesn't mind you … Paid for an item without getting details?I hope he doesn't mind you giving out personal details, maybe contact him 1st?

i just got his name and bank details thats all:thumbsup:

OnTheBallCity;2404594

i just got his name and bank details thats all:thumbsup:

So, you can pay money into his bank. Nice one. :giggle:

pm him your email address

Ontheball you never told me if that code was ok mate

Geoneo is trustworthy.

Banned

it looks lke he was suspended for listing elswhere, if first offence it should only be a day, i wouldnt worry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions