Groups
    EXPIRED

About this Mobile company buymobilephones.net

I had a problem with two other Mobile companies of Cash back and paid the contract for the whole year without having cash back.

So I decided to go for a gift with the Mobile contract and got a contract with BUYMOBILEPHONES.NET.

They mentioned on their web-site that they will send the gift next day after receiving the required documents. There are three days after sending the documents but I have not received anything yet.

Phoned them and they are saying that they will try to send the gift until coming Wednesday.

T-Mobile said, I have seven days to cancell my contract and which will finish on coming Tuesday.

Anyone have the problem with this company before so I will cancell the contract on Tuesday before it will to late please?

3 Comments

My friend just gone through this company and they said it can take upto 40 days to get the free gift and cash back, they just gone for a phone through Tmobile as well.

Banned

never go through any 3rd party cashback sites
    best ones to do is sister companies like e2save

I have used them before but I got a PS3 with my phone. It took about two weeks to receive the PS3 after they received all my documents.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions