Found 12th May 2008
i was just wondering about this site.... there is obviously a large number or people constantly viewing the site, not sure how much a site like this would get as a referral fee, all in all how much do you think it makes.... admin i suppose.

is it a one man operation?

would just be interested to know...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

do you really expect them to disclose this info? I think it's abit of a private matter. I have no idea how much this site makes, couldn't even guess

bout tree fiddy.

admin just pm'd me, its £17k p/a split equally between all the mods

Affiliate rates are easily available with a search engine. You can't expect a business (which this site is, friendly as it may be) to help you out with confidential info though.

black gerbil1;2082600

bout tree fiddy.

That god damn lochness monster!

Banned

Affliate links are usuallt around 2% - 5%. Some are considerably higher at 20%. I would have thought the income would be more than £17k

Banned

tr2k8;2082746

Affliate links are usuallt around 2% - 5%. Some are considerably higher … Affliate links are usuallt around 2% - 5%. Some are considerably higher at 20%. I would have thought the income would be more than £17k

lol i think ctuk was joking, its not just about the percentages though, the conversions have to be taken into account and not every link on hukd is a refferal link.

its in the £100K's easily.

Banned

Daytrader;2083068

its in the £100K's easily.

That is what I was thinking. What do you think MSE is? Maybe a bit more?

mse is a non profit organistation, they don't do affiliate links

mug51;2083435

How wrong you are! The exact opposite of what you say is true.

black gerbil1;2082600

bout tree fiddy.

[SIZE=4]i[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrchid]s that tree fiddy squid?[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/SIZE]

Banned

emmajk42;2083648

MSE make this perfectly clear on their website, don't you think ?

aScottishBloke;2083741

I agree, plus, they write it on the email newsletter that they send out.

whatever they make its ok with me, i have saved alot of money through this site just like most of you have im sure.

Daytrader;2084263

whatever they make its ok with me, i have saved alot of money through … whatever they make its ok with me, i have saved alot of money through this site just like most of you have im sure.

:thumbsup:

Banned

vixygwim;2084289

I'm sure Quidco puts a large dent in the potential HUKD profit :).

I very much doubt that :whistling:

Why do some people have problems with affiliate links anyway? Sometimes (not on here) i see people refusing to use them, its not like the cost the customer money, in fact they probably save them as the companies don't need to spend as much on advertising

Banned

mug51;2083435

moneysavingexpert.com/sit…nce

If over £100,000.00 is donated to charity from the site, it must be a profit organisation. It also pays for the staff and of course Martin Lewis.

emmajk42;2083648

sorry
aScottishBloke;2083741

sorry
emmajk42;2083857

I agree, plus, they write it on the email newsletter that they send out.

sorry
tr2k8;2084888

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/moneysavingexpert-finance#whereIf … http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/moneysavingexpert-finance#whereIf over £100,000.00 is donated to charity from the site, it must be a profit organisation. It also pays for the staff and of course Martin Lewis.

sorry

Banned

mug51;2085758

sorrysorrysorrysorry

Its ok
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions