EXPIRED

Absolute Cracking Weather today

Going to enjoy a picnic now

what are u lot up to?

7 Comments

ive been fishing today,took the missus with me so she could enjoy the sun so everyone is a winner! Im off out for a meal tonight or my girlfriends brothers 18th birthday, so it will be drinks time!

brettytopbanana;5357330

ive been fishing today,took the missus with me so she could enjoy the sun … ive been fishing today,took the missus with me so she could enjoy the sun so everyone is a winner! Im off out for a meal tonight or my girlfriends brothers 18th birthday, so it will be drinks time!

Hope you mean you brothers girlfriend:thumbsup:

I've just made a curry which is simmering away at the moment. going to walk to the supermarket in a bit to buy things to make chocolate brownies. and also get some factor 50 sun screen. can't be doing with tanning, lol

starsparkle2311;5357337

getting ready to go out tonight, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!And yes, it's a … getting ready to go out tonight, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!And yes, it's a beautiful day today:-D

Uh oh. I hope I don't see you then

Kitten13;5357349

I've just made a curry which is simmering away at the moment. going to … I've just made a curry which is simmering away at the moment. going to walk to the supermarket in a bit to buy things to make chocolate brownies. and also get some factor 50 sun screen. can't be doing with tanning, lol

WITH YOU ON THIS:thumbsup:

Bbq, Hot, Hot Hot

feelin hot hot hot,
oh ley oh ley oh ley oh ley
feeling hot hot hot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions