Groups

Absolutely egg static (so much so i cant think how you spell it) - whoo-hoo

Banned
    Just had warmfront round and my troubles with air vent are now over. Been given continually wrong information and now i will soon be having a new condensing boiler, no massive air vent, my continual searching for a warmer home has finally come to an end

11 Comments

[CENTER]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/324/congratsbt6.gif

:)GOOD FOR YOU [/CENTER]

[COLOR="Purple"]You can Hibernate now Sassie[/COLOR]

Warm front done cavity wall insulation and loft lagging for me a few years ago & it has made so much difference, the heating is defo on less & the heat stays in ... Did they mention Cavity wall insulation to you ?

Well done sassie. I got my loft done last year by them and it has made a massive difference.

Good news sassie, glad you got it sorted in time for summer :lol:

Original Poster Banned

i already have cavity wall insulation and my loft well insulated, but due to an inefficient back boiler and a big air vent in loung it made no real difference, now air vent can be revoed and sealed up so, finally, some warmth

Damart shares are taking a tumble as we speak.

That's great you've finally got it soted.

sassie;1847854

i already have cavity wall insulation and my loft well insulated, but due … i already have cavity wall insulation and my loft well insulated, but due to an inefficient back boiler and a big air vent in loung it made no real difference, now air vent can be revoed and sealed up so, finally, some warmth

Okies
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/123music129/ODDS%20AND%20SODS/mophyy.gif

Cool....I mean cool that you'll be warm!:thinking::-D

cheerleader;1847845

Good news sassie, glad you got it sorted in time for summer :lol:

brilliant.

Just in time for more snow! :-D

Not only warmer but cheaper fuel bills as well.Good for you.:thumbsup:

thank goodness, it must have been miserable - i do ask 'is it me or am i cold?" (proof that i'm over 25!) lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions