Found 10th Jun 2008
Was talking to a girl from Dublin today - How hot are their accents btw?!

Think I was falling in love just listening to her :-D

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
49 Comments

Banned

Not very, trust me on this.

toybhoy;2281560

Think I was falling in love just listening to her :-D

How funny are you!! :giggle:

I have to agree with you on that one OP...

I like the welsh accent, and Northern Irish (soft ones).

northern irish ? na, i agree the irish accent is very classy - dell are based there. ;-)

I'm Irish so I would have to say that this is the best :lol:

The Cork accent is the best of the Irish, sometimes sounds like a Caribbean accent at times. l also like a soft Scottish or soft North East accent.

Absolutely hate the Liverpool accent. Sounds as though they are speaking with a bag of gravel or marbles in their mouth.

modoc;2282069

I'm Irish so I would have to say that this is the best :lol: The Cork … I'm Irish so I would have to say that this is the best :lol: The Cork accent is the best of the Irish, sometimes sounds like a Caribbean accent at times. l also like a soft Scottish or soft North East accent.Absolutely hate the Liverpool accent. Sounds as though they are speaking with a bag of gravel or marbles in their mouth.

:-D

I spent 2 years based in Belfast,some NI accents are lush. The ones throwing stuff at you not so

geordie all the way

king261;2282255

geordie all the way

wey aye pet !

Banned

shut up you foul mouthed northerners!

Yorkshire accents all the way!!!!! You guys can talk to me £3 a minute!!! :thumbsup:

lumoruk;2282299

You shut up!!

lumoruk;2282299

i used to like cockneys !

Personally don't like the welsh or manchester accent.....and thats coming from a brummie !! :whistling:

smithyp1;2282319

Personally don't like the welsh or manchester accent.....and thats coming … Personally don't like the welsh or manchester accent.....and thats coming from a brummie !! :whistling:

im not a fan of the brummie accent

love the welsh, liverpool & northan ireland

South Wales, Geordie and the Scots I could listen to all day..

you cant beat a good old London accent ....

jellybaby22;2281987

scottish accents do it for me...lucky really seeing as I live in scotland … scottish accents do it for me...lucky really seeing as I live in scotland !!!!

Oh they do now do they,,,,,:whistling:

Must admit a girl with a scottish accent gets me everytime!

Original Poster

scotland88;2282657

Oh they do now do they,,,,,:whistling:Must admit a girl with a scottish … Oh they do now do they,,,,,:whistling:Must admit a girl with a scottish accent gets me everytime!

Really? you obviously havent heard of the "Glesga" girls. Urgh! :-D

North East accent for me,but then I've lived all over since age of 9 down South so I don't think its really strong but most here can tell I'm not from down South. The eldest one as got a slight North East twang to some words so must be quite strong even though I don't think it is when I hear from family.

The good thing about chatting to an irish girl, is that you know your more clever than she is!

Sorry...

king261;2282255

geordie all the way

Ugg!

m18gfc;2282765

The good thing about chatting to an irish girl, is that you know your … The good thing about chatting to an irish girl, is that you know your more [SIZE="4"]celever[/SIZE] than she is! Sorry...

Cracker. :lol: :lol:

red_dwarfer;2282863

Ugg!

Whats up with us Geordies?

Paddy_o_furniture;2282886

who knows ? just one of those world mysteries I suppose

You can't beat a man with a scot's accent.

Paddy_o_furniture;2282886

they're probably a southerner lol

macdoona;2283406

You can't beat a man with a scot's accent.

I did all the time, just because he was scottish.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2283416

:-D

Paddy_o_furniture;2283416

OUCH mate OUCH!!!

Just messing I'm a "jock with my head kicked in" so the jocks in the army told me

lumoruk;2282299

How dare you!:x

Banned

bellabonkers;2589684

How dare you!:x

HAHAHAHA :lol: old thread :roll: remind me of those people at work, the ones with no sense of humour, report you for anything and everything :yawn:

Irish and Scottish pretty equal. Partly because I am half and half :-D

lumoruk;2589696

HAHAHAHA :lol: old thread :roll: remind me of those people at work, the … HAHAHAHA :lol: old thread :roll: remind me of those people at work, the ones with no sense of humour, report you for anything and everything :yawn:

who say's i reported! but now you mention it...i might just do that!!

Banned

The only one I can think of that I really hate is Scouse women. I doesn't sound bad on the men though:?

Nobody likes foreign accents?

I adore the liverpool accent, makes me weak at the knees :-D

Australian
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions