Groups

Access Telephone number for 0845 no. from mobile

Hi, does anyone know of an access number to use off a mobile to call an 0845 number which will come off my inclusive call allowance?
    saynoto0870.com does not have an alternative no. for this one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

10 Comments

what number?

i use dialnow. Just top up using paypal. And then it gives you a 0161 number and then they charge a really low price...cant remember of the top of my head!

Abz;4151713

i use dialnow. Just top up using paypal. And then it gives you a 0161 … i use dialnow. Just top up using paypal. And then it gives you a 0161 number and then they charge a really low price...cant remember of the top of my head!

0.036p per min to an 0845 number

Babbabooey;4151752

0.036p per min to an 0845 number

thanks, compared to normal charges for 0845 its really good. Use it for calling aborad. BTW if you use dialnow to call canada its FREE

Original Poster

Abz;4151771

thanks, compared to normal charges for 0845 its really good. Use it for … thanks, compared to normal charges for 0845 its really good. Use it for calling aborad. BTW if you use dialnow to call canada its FREE

What is the minimum topup amount?][SIZE=2][COLOR=#fa9900]^ top[/COLOR][/SIZE]

We require a minimum Payment of EUR 200,-. No monthly payment required. Take your time to use this credit and top up again if you run out of credit.

Just a little steep for me tho

200 EUR !! lol, I didn't see that bit...

bargain surfer;4151797

What is the minimum topup amount?][SIZE=2][COLOR=#fa9900]^ … What is the minimum topup amount?][SIZE=2][COLOR=#fa9900]^ top[/COLOR][/SIZE]We require a minimum Payment of EUR 200,-. No monthly payment required. Take your time to use this credit and top up again if you run out of credit.Just a little steep for me tho

that cant be right. My mrs tops up £10 or £20 when ever we need to!

just checked dialnow.com and logged in....and we've never topped up more £20 via paypal!

Original Poster

Abz;4151900

just checked dialnow.com and logged in....and we've never topped up more … just checked dialnow.com and logged in....and we've never topped up more £20 via paypal!

It won't let me register

bargain surfer;4151955

It won't let me register

hmmm strange, let me speak to my Mrs and see how she registered.....She deals with all this stuff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions